News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

My... "Interests" - TRIGGER WARNING: EVERYTHING!!11!

Started by POFP, June 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Now when you claim to have studied for years, is this "study" in the same sense that you "studied" IT security?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on June 11, 2015, 06:28:12 AM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 11, 2015, 06:26:41 AM
Nigel, your posts are getting edgier and edgier with every passing minute. Your apathy is obviously just a subconscious defense mechanism created by your delicate ego. Luckily, I have experience with such unfortunate predispositions.

If you ever want help with that, just let me know. I've studied megalomaniacs for years, now - Online and off. I'm quite in-tune with the little mind tricks they play on themselves.

Can we keep him?

HE'S GONNA TELL NIGEL WHAT!

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pæs on June 11, 2015, 06:39:38 AM
Now when you claim to have studied for years, is this "study" in the same sense that you "studied" IT security?

Well, sure.  He has a PhD in megalomaniology.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Nigel, your posts are getting edgier and edgier with every passing minute. Your apathy is obviously just a subconscious defense mechanism created by your delicate ego. Luckily, I have experience with such unfortunate predispositions.

If you ever want help with that, just let me know. I've studied megalomaniacs for years, now - Online and off. I'm quite in-tune with the little mind tricks they play on themselves.

Can we keep him?

Only if you pay for its shots, untick him and unparasite him. And clean his poopies. Walk him.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

What's really interesting is that 80% of the freaks come after me.

The other 20% hate women who speak up, so they go absolutely batshit on Nigel.  Because a woman who speaks her mind must be some kind of megalomaniac, right?  She just doesn't listen when someone with a penis explains things to her in small, easily understood words.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2015, 06:44:22 AM

The other 20% hate women who speak up, so they go absolutely batshit on Nigel.  Because a woman who speaks her mind must be some kind of megalomaniac, right?  She just doesn't listen when someone with a penis explains things to her in small, easily understood words.

Human trilby.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Actually, while I am an avid manipulator and psychology practitioner, IT security was what I studied the most. Don't worry, I'll brush up on Freud before I start working my magic. She will come out unscathed, I assure you.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2015, 06:44:22 AM

Umm, no. She was just one of the few people who would talk to me. All you did was insult me and refuse to tackle any of my arguments, so there was no point. Believe me big boy, you were my first choice  :wink: :wink:

Quote from: The Johnny on June 11, 2015, 06:41:38 AM

Can we keep him?

Only if you pay for its shots, untick him and unparasite him. And clean his poopies. Walk him.

Har har har

I walk miles a day.

And I don't have ticks
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Pæs

I am understanding that IT security is your primary talent and your others are inferior to it. So if we use your lecture on crypto as a baseline, you know less about most other things?

POFP

Quote from: Pæs on June 11, 2015, 07:25:28 AM
I am understanding that IT security is your primary talent and your others are inferior to it. So if we use your lecture on crypto as a baseline, you know less about most other things?

Precisely  :)
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Johnny

Quote from: Pæs on June 11, 2015, 07:25:28 AM

I want to see his arm-chair psychologist act though.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 11, 2015, 07:04:40 AM

Actually, while I am an avid manipulator and psychology practitioner, IT security was what I studied the most. Don't worry, I'll brush up on Freud before I start working my magic. She will come out unscathed, I assure you.

https://youtu.be/nwbhVjUcono?t=75
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rev Thwack

Oh goodie... Armchair psychoanalysis.... Can't wait to see what the puppy thinks it knows about me.
My balls itch...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: I'm going to assume at this point that you're trying to be funny. Congratulations, you have succeeded.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think it might be worth pointing out that, as has been noted many times here previously, there is no functional difference between acting like a loathsome person and actually being one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be" - Kurt Vonnegut
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman