News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Portland, get your shit together.

Started by East Coast Hustle, December 02, 2009, 01:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 02, 2009, 03:49:06 PM
Yeah, I used to see that same attitude from people who'd lived in Seattle for 3 or 4 years and I took every opportunity to call them out on it. If you're really proud of your city, you should be thrilled that people all across the country view it as someplace they should aspire to live in.

I submitted this rant to the Portland Mercury to be considered for the "I, Anonymous" column. We'll see if they have the nutsack to publish something so critical.

Just to be forewarned: The Mercury is a shitsack paper and they can and will edit your submission so that it means something completely different. One of their favorite things is to add a few words at the end to poke fun at you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

that's OK, I'm not above smearing poop on the doorknobs of the building and under the door handles of their cars, should the need arise.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"