News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

For Twid

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 16, 2013, 01:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, I don't know if you actually intend to read the Atheists and White Supremacists thread. But if you do, I think you'll find what I found, which is that Coyote shat all the fuck over me, and over Roger (he did more shitting on Roger in Open Bar) and that I didn't shit back. Nor did Roger. I am not at all clear on how or why it is that you have concluded that he is somehow the poor, beleaguered victim in need of your support. I have no idea what's wrong with him but as far as I can tell he just comes across as a mean fucking drunk.

I don't know why you're insistent on blaming me or Roger for Coyote's meltdown. Whatever it is, is HIS problem, and HIS bad behavior. Nobody else caused it. Nobody he targets with this kind of abusive venom deserves to be told that they should kiss and make up.

This is abusive:

Quote from: Don Flouncote on October 23, 2013, 07:59:18 PM
Fuck this place.
I don't even remember if spine out against peny being an edgy ass for the billionth time in a way pissed Nigel off.

so fuck you and Nigel

Quote from: Don Flouncote on October 23, 2013, 08:10:29 PM
the fuck ever.  I'm too d fucking pissed to go fucking digging for the thread Whet pent fucking acts like an ass towards the religious and people did or did nor jumo all over his ass for it.  Evidently that thread is being used to talk shit about atheists being pissed about Nigel' s sweeping inclusion of atheists with white supremacists.  not even that we are terrible people but that we are people that aren't of much account huddled up to attack members Oahe of our tribe or some other bullshit.

so I'm fucking done with you and Nigel.

Quote from: Don Flouncote on October 24, 2013, 04:48:38 AM
well you have certainly shown me the errors of my sinful ways.

nope

get fucked Nigel.
you chose to make a point in deliberately trollish wau and while I acknowledge the validity of your point you have lost my respect.  not that anyone actually gives a shit about my opinion or input or contributions here.

Quote from: Don Flouncote on October 24, 2013, 05:35:26 AM
seriously get fucked.  I had no fucking vine in this weird ass beef you have with atheists the  because fucking white boy pent shat all over religious folk. I defined myself as an atheist because I didn't give a fuck about the existence of a fucking diety,  but evidently this is a fucking "check your fucking privledge white boy" moment.  Thank you fucking condescending wannabe mother figure.  I fucking had this sneaking suspicion that was the root of your fucking issue. could you care to enlighten this poor ignorant white boy about how his fucking white privledge had some how blinded gin to the wondrous fucking position of privledge he had gained by rejecting the validity that he needs to pay homage to a fucking diety that regardless of its existence doesn't fucking matter to him?

I was fucking super religious, until I left basic.  Then I had a very very fucking brief religion is stupid phase that lasted die maybe a year.  Now I just don't fucking care.

Funny fucking thing two fucking days ago I publicly coving my support to a friend of mine regarding her faith and my vehement disdain for Atheists, and constantly point all the fucking awesome shit we have because certain religious faiths placed knowledge of the natural world on a pat with seeking the knowledge of the divine because they saw no difference between the two.
but because I don't fucking brag about how often I defend religion in my day to day life from Jack ass Atheists and don't fucking chew out the fucking jackass behavior of pent I am evidently the sane class as white supremacists. 
shit maybe I should have been talking shit to twid for gigs spiritual exploration,  or rofer die fits fucking sermons, or you for whatever Tybee duck thing your Jahr recently dinner towards some shrine.

that is why I am pissed.  not because I have suddenly had my white cishet male privledge shoved in my face. 
I've gotten shit from my family for not being Catholic so fuck off.

I've been dealing with a whole other level of shit beyond my bitching about school so again fuck off with your weird fucking agenda

Quote from: Don Flouncote on October 24, 2013, 06:45:47 AM
and then being told I have a position of privledge or have to have one in order to say "hey I don't worship gods" and then to have roger invalidate my fucking rage Obert this shit because I didn't get his back on pent being a dick about religion.
that is is also why I am furious.
I evidently only matter in so far as I support and defend certain people here and only if I always do so.
because it's not life I haven't ripped into people for being shits before.  But I guess it only matters if its special topics.
I've been so furious I almost cut class because I am shaking with rage. This is the kind of rage that were those two assholes members of my family i would have cut ties with them after screaming at them until my throat bled.
so fuck them
I've been having a shitty quarter already. I don't need some selectively moralistic shits call me I am a fucking nazi for not kowtowing to invisible sky dudes.
It's not life I already hate myself for being tpo cowardly to be combat arms and for even being a member of the fucking us military who may have probably had a hand in killing hundreds of people simply by doing his job.
I don't need some fucking whit privilege giilt trip fire being an atheist.

or withdrawal it make you fucks happy if I just stopped posting here for f I bkung 3v er.
becaue evidently what little content I have provided,  directly to riger, us just not enough.  u need to do when he wants it and gods ducky forbid I fucking write a paper instead of coming up with clever insults or goi g trolling.  or whatever the dunk else us what he wants.

He didn't even read the fucking thread. He doesn't give a fuck what my intentions were, or what I meant. He just wants to tell me I'm a "fucking moralistic shit" and that I can fuck off.

I wouldn't put up with this kind of abusive treatment from ANYONE, and I don't give a fuck whether he's going through rough times or whether he's your friend. Don't stand on your head to apologize for him, or stir shit by texting him that people are being mean to him on Peedee by referencing the fact that he told them repeatedly and incoherently to fuck themselves.

So he has problems. He has PTSD. Is there something that makes his PTSD trump mine? He can do what I did, which is get therapy. And while he's at it he should consider getting his drunk, abusive ass under control.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

For the record, I had not actually read most of his posts in that thread until I went in and quoted them just now. I put him on ignore as soon as I saw the rage and abusive bullshit he was posting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

I do intend to read them, not at this moment though, as I'm still doing school work.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK well yeah. You certainly seemed to come up with spare time to agonize over how cruel we were being to poor Coyote last night, despite that.

Just FYI, I am more than a little bit triggered by being told I'm responsible for a man's abusive meltdown.

minuspace

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:15:37 AM
OK well yeah. You certainly seemed to come up with spare time to agonize over how cruel we were being to poor Coyote last night, despite that.

Just FYI, I am more than a little bit triggered by being told I'm responsible for a man's abusive meltdown.
Not ant/agonizing anyone, but I comported myself like such the boar tonight, because, you know, I'm so special...  And, fuck the police, hail Mary, every one.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:15:37 AM

My finals start today. Last night i was out of time. Theres not really a whole lot i could do about that.
Anyway i apologise for suggesting in anyway that you were responsible.

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok, that was... that made my head hurt all over again. That's not an easy thread to follow.

So, ok, Nigel, I see that I did apologize to you about the suggesting that you were responsible for Coyote's melt down above this post. There's another thought rattling around in my head, but I'm having trouble catching it. He did get unreasonable amounts of angry within that thread, a fact that he himself even seems to admit to. I think that I didn't realize how angry he sounded within the context of that thread because a lot of people were pissed at you in that thread.

He and the others didn't deserve the sexist comment, and I think that that latched subconsciously into the whole thought of him being treated unfairly. Of course because of the falling out between him and you and Roger that feeling that he was being treated unfairly, and any time that he would be mentioned or whatever, that feeling would get repeated. You and Roger are entitled to feel about him however you wish, and vice versa, and I'm sorry that my feelings of friendship for him spurred me to dredge up an otherwise finished argument over a passing reference.

As for the pattern that I see, it is a different one that you see, and I think a more accurate one, since I haven't otherwise harbored any ill-feeling towards you or Roger. And the pattern that I see, is the sentiment of "Not another one..." of course, none of that is either yours or Roger's fault either.

So, there it is. I'm still quite sleep deprived and have about as heavy of a mental fog that still permits a statement as coherent as this, so I may have forgotten a something or other somewhere along the line. But if you consider the matter closed, then I extend my full apologies for you to accept or reject.

Nephew Twiddleton

And to Roger as well, but as far as I can tell the matter is settled with him still. Unless I missed something. Which I may well have. Alright I'm going to stop babbling now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, here's my basic problems with this and a lot of other issues.

1.  Given a lack of evidence otherwise, Nigel & Roger are presumed guilty as the default condition.  A condition that implies Nigel & Roger might NOT be the at-fault parties requires careful study, because Roger & Nigel were born guilty.
2.  When evidence is presented that DOES imply that Nigel & Roger might not be guilty, there's no time for it, though there was time for 5 pages of bullshit in the first place.
3.  If you are attacked in a thread and defend yourself, the other guy is "solid" and you are "whining about your fee-fees".

I have accepted your apology.  I wouldn't be so butthurt again if you hadn't AGAIN said that the situation required study even when the evidence is presented directly to you.

I'm also sick & fucking tired of being told that responding to an unfair set of accusations is "cassowary enemas" or some such bullshit.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 17, 2013, 01:09:39 AM
Well, here's my basic problems with this and a lot of other issues.

1.  Given a lack of evidence otherwise, Nigel & Roger are presumed guilty as the default condition.  A condition that implies Nigel & Roger might NOT be the at-fault parties requires careful study, because Roger & Nigel were born guilty.
2.  When evidence is presented that DOES imply that Nigel & Roger might not be guilty, there's no time for it, though there was time for 5 pages of bullshit in the first place.
3.  If you are attacked in a thread and defend yourself, the other guy is "solid" and you are "whining about your fee-fees".

I have accepted your apology.  I wouldn't be so butthurt again if you hadn't AGAIN said that the situation required study even when the evidence is presented directly to you.

I'm also sick & fucking tired of being told that responding to an unfair set of accusations is "cassowary enemas" or some such bullshit.

Well, in response to that, my bullshit started on Friday night, and my assumption was that I was basically going to spend the remainder of the weekend studying. I came back to the topic because you contacted me on Facebook. I only checked Facebook because I heard it beep. I really didn't have much time for it and did take time out of my studying to address it.
AS far as getting back to it after I read the entire thread, it was important to me to completely understand what happened, as much as possible at any rate, so that I could understand what I was actually apologizing for. I believe that I had apologized for other things too, and in reference to the posts quoted in open bar.

Also, I'm not exactly sure what's up with the cassowary thing either. I was a jackass, you guys got pissed.

Also, I have no idea what a cassowary is, so I'm going to have to google that.

Pæs

Google it and then imagine someone giving you one of those as an enema.

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, RE: the you and Nigel thing, as I had said I had only latched on to the idea that you were treating him unfairly. That's not a default position of guilt, it was in regards to him. I believe I expressed that in my response.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pæs on December 17, 2013, 01:20:03 AM
Google it and then imagine someone giving you one of those as an enema.

WHAT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 17, 2013, 01:18:58 AM

Also, I'm not exactly sure what's up with the cassowary thing either.

It is essential that people be belittled during these sorts of things, you see.  It makes things all better.

The point is, the idea that Nigel & I - or anyone else - is guilty until proven innocent/at fault until you study the situation, is offensive as hell.  It says that we aren't actually people.  Less than 1st class citizens.

Doesn't matter who the fuck is doing it.

It's the real reason I hate Coyote's stinking fucking guts.  It's the reason I hate Captain Utopia, Lumberjim, the fuckwad over at FG, Khara, and that shitsack Charley.  I DO consider them all the same, because the behavior they have presented is all the fucking same:

1.  Get drunk.
2.  Screech incoherently about what a shit I am/Nigel is/both.
3.  Flounce.  Sort of.
4.  Come back and do it some more.
5.  Repeat steps 3 & 4 until liver failure ensues.

You haven't done this, by the way.  But it's pretty much a major slam when someone else does, and the automatic assumption is that I'm at fault unless I can prove that I am not at fault.  Then it's a major chore to look at the horrible fucking alcoholic punk that DID start the shit.

You know, the "solid dude".  The fucked up, wet-brained drunken shitbag that "always knew I was a shithead".

Fuck him.  In the heart.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 17, 2013, 01:21:13 AM
Also, RE: the you and Nigel thing, as I had said I had only latched on to the idea that you were treating him unfairly. That's not a default position of guilt, it was in regards to him. I believe I expressed that in my response.

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?