News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The last laugh of the show

Started by Cain, June 06, 2007, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

nice! i had almost forgotten about this story, glad that you continued on it!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Yeah, I found my half finished draft for this section while trying to find my hastily compiled notes of my time in Peru, so I can complete that story.  I think I might concentrate on that one, come back to this, then, finally, finish The City

LMNO

Aw, crap.

That means I have to come up with some sort of ending to LMNO-PI, doesn't it?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

So awesome.  While sad that it probably won't get finished (although I would love to read more), I'm glad at least the moral was mentioned.  I can think stuff up myself (though nowhere near the awesomeosity it would be if Cain continued.)