OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Carefully note how the chemtrails are turning that tree a purple/bluish colour.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2015, 10:23:53 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 12, 2015, 10:11:26 PM
OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING? ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE?

CHEMTRAILZ!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHY ARE THERE JUST FOUR LINES OF NORMAL SKY AND THE REST OF THE SKY IS THAT WEIRD COLOR THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN NATURE? WHAT IS THE ORB AND WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT'S BURNING ME? OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I NEED TO SEEK COVER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 12, 2015, 11:32:18 PM
Carefully note how the chemtrails are turning that tree a purple/bluish colour.

Is it too late to make it stop?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz:

"Environment hostile. Adapt or die." <-- remnants of gargantuan neon sign, apparently millions of years old, found by the original Nazi expedition to the dark side of the moon. NASA was in part founded to deactivate it after a neutron bomb proved effective at exterminating the remaining Ubermensch colonials but insufficient to deactivate it's eldrich power source(s).

I really should get on with learning to post pics here. First the sleep. Right after my DIY intracranial fluoride injection. Works every time!   :tinfoilhat:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Another blizzard set to hit New England on Saturday.

In preparation, mrs LMNO and I are flying to the Bahamas.

See you spags later!

Cain

It's merely grey and miserable here.

On the upside, I found the supermarket across the road sells pre-mixed JD with coke.  I mean, it's only Jack Daniels and so barely worth being a mixer, and I could just mix it myself....but ah, the convenience.

I've also applied to a college in Kensington.  Or Chelsea.  It's not entirely clear.  Either way, the accomodation would, by default, be better than here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 13, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
Another blizzard set to hit New England on Saturday.

In preparation, mrs LMNO and I are flying to the Bahamas.

See you spags later!

Oooh, have fun!

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Got my first job that isnt a failing fast food joint or a failing factory, or a failing metal foundry. Its at a REAL resturaunt too.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on February 13, 2015, 04:58:08 PM
Got my first job that isnt a failing fast food joint or a failing factory, or a failing metal foundry. Its at a REAL resturaunt too.

Congratulations!  Best of fortune.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

President Television

May the invisible hand of the free market bring you great success and prosperity.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Excellent! Congrats!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I made it through an unusually grueling week.

I spent about $850 yesterday on car and vet bills. Learned that my small dog, Leda, has a bad heart murmur and will likely go into heart failure within the next couple years. She's ten, but she's a chihuahua mix, so I figured she'd make it to maybe 18. I can't tell the kids yet, but I will start coaching them to be unsurprised when she does get sick. Sigh.

It hasn't been all bad, for sure. My academic career is proceeding apace, and my interpersonal life is stable and good, aside from truant son who is currently making chocolate decadence cake with fresh raspberry sauce for Valentine's Day... for his environmental conservationist punk band.

Honestly, I'm not worried about him at all. So he drops out of high school. Frankly, my opinion on that is that he'll be better off for it, because high school is awful.

Cainad (dec.)

I am noting my deep-seated gut reaction of "STAY IN SCHOOOOOL!!!1!!11" and the blatant classist prejudices. High school DOES suck, I ain't gonna defend that shit.

Reginald Ret

I'm sorry to hear about your chihuahua's heart. Good luck with that.

I'm glad your truant son is doing well, with anyone else I would feel the need to stress the value of education but you know that already. not high school, obviously.

Would you and Cainad agree with me that high school is anti-educational?
The fuckers almost got me to stop reading.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"