Main Menu

HAW HAW HAW HAW!

Started by Doktor Howl, August 22, 2010, 07:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 22, 2010, 08:02:35 PM
I love this shit.

On a lighter note:  http://rightnetwork.com/

Kelsey Grammar has apparently decided to ruin his career, ala John Lovitz.

If Fox news is fair and balanced, what the hell are they going to come out with that's openly biased to the right?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 22, 2010, 08:04:35 PM
I love this shit.

Good gods, you really are full of Horrorâ„¢ today, aren't you?

I'm packing a little extra venom.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 22, 2010, 08:09:50 PM
I love this shit.

If Fox news is fair and balanced, what the hell are they going to come out with that's openly biased to the right?

Watch the video at the link.

Go ahead.
Molon Lube

Jenne

O my.  Well, they can't all be liberal Demos, I guess...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 22, 2010, 08:10:48 PM

John Lovitz is now a teabagger.  He's also stopped being funny.  Just like Dennis Miller.

Not a coincidence.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

I can't wait to link this to my facebook account!

Welcome, EoC, did you know Jenne is nearby in aisle 3?  Also, you should say hello to Eric by the deli; you're both friends with Sam and Chuck.

HAHAHAHAHA
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 22, 2010, 08:12:45 PM
I can't wait to link this to my facebook account!

Welcome, EoC, did you know Jenne is nearby in aisle 3?  Also, you should say hello to Eric by the deli; you're both friends with Sam and Chuck.

HAHAHAHAHA

I think I warned you guys about this shit.

Oh, yeah.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Oh I did, I just don't trust ads, and all it really tells me is that it'll have people promoting right wing politics and really bad stand up comedy.

I want to know what nutjob they found that can compete with glenn beck.

Nast

All I want is to be left alone.

But I guess that won't happen in this wondrous future of ours.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Requia ☣

Welcome to the brave new world, where you can everything, except privacy and justice.

Adios

I fully intend to "opt-out" (disappear).

Nast

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 22, 2010, 08:18:53 PM
Welcome to the brave new world, where you can everything, except privacy and justice.

Somehow I prefer the grimy old world, where you at least had some room to breathe.

Nowadays you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a product placement or newsletter. I can't imagine what it would be like having your every eyeball movement tracked by marketing companies.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Adios

Quote from: Nast on August 22, 2010, 08:27:11 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 22, 2010, 08:18:53 PM

Somehow I prefer the grimy old world, where you at least had some room to breathe.

Nowadays you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a product placement or newsletter. I can't imagine what it would be like having your every eyeball movement tracked by marketing companies.

Many will find it comforting. A few will see it for what it is.

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 22, 2010, 08:12:33 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 22, 2010, 08:10:48 PM

John Lovitz is now a teabagger.  He's also stopped being funny.  Just like Dennis Miller.

Not a coincidence.

Agreed, on all accounts.  Ugh.  *spits*  I really dislike DM now.

President Television

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 22, 2010, 08:14:49 PM
Oh I did, I just don't trust ads, and all it really tells me is that it'll have people promoting right wing politics and really bad stand up comedy.

I want to know what nutjob they found that can compete with glenn beck.

They do have Glenn Beck. Playing poker.

EDIT: And you just know there's going to be a left-wing equivalent after this. And it might take a few decades, but I'm willing to bet that eventually all media will be subsidized into the Left network and the Right network. It's not far from that as it is. Just one more step towards turning politics into a rigid black-and-white dichotomy. Step out of line, and you'll have both sides breathing down your neck.

Makes it all the more horrormirthy that Kelsey explicitly mentioned partisan politics as not being "right". That network is a pure manifestation of partisan politics.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.