News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

I'm not above dancing on the graves of my enemies

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 07, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

This is RWHN's town. :lulz:

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/lewiston-auburn-maine/2014/06/06/lewistons-pot-legalization-effort-set-gather-signatures/1545324

QuoteOrganizers hoping to make recreational marijuana legal in Maine's second-largest city will launch their citywide signature-gathering campaign Monday, the state political director for the Marijuana Policy Project said Friday.

David Boyer said his group will launch its petition effort with a news conference in Lewiston where it intends to collect signatures from voters casting ballots in primary and joint charter commission elections Tuesday.

The petition would seek to make possession of up to 2½ ounces of marijuana legal for recreational use under the city's ordinances.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

<3 You should see the videos where he speaks to the public. He literally OWNS ONE FUCKING SUIT!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 07, 2014, 12:25:00 PM
This is RWHN's town. :lulz:

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/lewiston-auburn-maine/2014/06/06/lewistons-pot-legalization-effort-set-gather-signatures/1545324

QuoteOrganizers hoping to make recreational marijuana legal in Maine's second-largest city will launch their citywide signature-gathering campaign Monday, the state political director for the Marijuana Policy Project said Friday.

David Boyer said his group will launch its petition effort with a news conference in Lewiston where it intends to collect signatures from voters casting ballots in primary and joint charter commission elections Tuesday.

The petition would seek to make possession of up to 2½ ounces of marijuana legal for recreational use under the city's ordinances.

I bet he's talking to all kind of important people in his ill-fitting suit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Damn, if RWHN were here, he'd be insufferable.  I mean, regardless of the outcome, it'd be just endless.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2014, 04:26:38 PM
Damn, if RWHN were here, he'd be insufferable.  I mean, regardless of the outcome, it'd be just endless.

Thank god he's not.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I will say, though, that I wish I hadn't spilled the beans about finding his Google group.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall there right now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2014, 06:38:36 AM
I will say, though, that I wish I hadn't spilled the beans about finding his Google group.

Oh good lord yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 06:41:33 AM

Oh good lord yes.

Right now, it will be them all puffing up their chests and saying how they're gonna put a stop to it.

By cramming into a cheap suit in some Sheriff's utility closet and giving a monotone statement to a couple of bored local reporters, while Barney Fife sits there and looks painfully bored.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2014, 06:45:33 AM

Oh good lord yes.

Right now, it will be them all puffing up their chests and saying how they're gonna put a stop to it.

By cramming into a cheap suit in some Sheriff's utility closet and giving a monotone statement to a couple of bored local reporters, while Barney Fife sits there and looks painfully bored.

I mostly just think being a fly on the wall for the self-important overblown wannabe-bureaucrat bluster would be funny. :lol:  They're probably using war metaphors, and taking  themselves quite seriously.

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

Oh good lord yes.

I mostly just think being a fly on the wall for the self-important overblown wannabe-bureaucrat bluster would be funny. :lol:  They're probably using war metaphors, and taking  themselves quite seriously.

Someone should keep them from writing the damnedable laws that prevent REAL things from happening, aye?
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 04:29:33 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

Oh good lord yes.

Someone should keep them from writing the damnedable laws that prevent REAL things from happening, aye?

OHAI

Ben Shapiro

Even when you hide yourself behind all those people you can still see how awful that suit is.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Suu on June 07, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
Won't somebody think of the children assets forfeiture?

FTFY.

Did you know there are still police departments without tanks and adequate anti-riot gear?

Just kidding, everywhere has riot gear. They still want the want though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.