News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

The Hamburg Hunt

Started by Epimetheus, June 20, 2012, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Way back when, the good Rev gave me a Holy Quest to find the perfect cheeseburger.
Clearly, this is going to be a process of trial-and-error.

Day 1: Today I ate at that place with the arches. The clown's castle.
I mean,
This is a pic of me eating a Big Mac! I ♥ California!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

East Coast Hustle

Is that your original art?

That's fucking stellar, dude.

:mittens:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

It is. Thank you so much. The idea is I'mma be doing one for every burger I eat till the quest is complete.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 09:41:24 PM
It is. Thank you so much. The idea is I'mma be doing one for every burger I eat till the quest is complete.

Don't get too driven with it.
The Supersize Me dude almost died.  :x

The pic rocks, though. Perfect representation.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

Won't be doing it every day or anything. :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 10:06:05 PM

Wise choice.

When I used to eat that stuff, I'd walk in, it smelled awesome. Then I took the first bite and it was pretty good. Second bite, not so good. Halfway through, it started tasting like crap, the place started to stink.  :lol:

Epimetheus

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 10:08:28 PM

Wise choice.

When I used to eat that stuff, I'd walk in, it smelled awesome. Then I took the first bite and it was pretty good. Second bite, not so good. Halfway through, it started tasting like crap, the place started to stink.  :lol:

Yeah. McD's is especially like that for me. By the time I'm through the burger, I can't eat the fries.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 20, 2012, 10:26:32 PM

Wise choice.

Yeah. McD's is especially like that for me. By the time I'm through the burger, I can't eat the fries.

Their "cheese" is interesting. I know some of it is congealed grease and salt, but damned if I can figure out what the rest of it is.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

If there is ever another publication of any sort again, that should be in it, probably on the cover. 

:mittens:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 11:44:10 PM

Wise choice.

Their "cheese" is interesting. I know some of it is congealed grease and salt, but damned if I can figure out what the rest of it is.

It's industrial alcohol, lard, flavoring, and coloring.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 21, 2012, 12:38:58 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 20, 2012, 11:44:10 PM

Wise choice.

It's industrial alcohol, lard, flavoring, and coloring.

So every quarter pounder I put in my body was roughly equivalent to drinking sterno with a side of hog fat and toxins?
Yay.

East Coast Hustle

Oh, it's WAY worse than that.

I worked there once for about 2 months, just so I could sell weed out of the drive-thru window (before they automated all that shit). It was enlightening and informative for all the wrong reasons.

One thing I took from it: NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER eat any "chicken" products from McD's.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

00.dusk

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 21, 2012, 05:16:25 AM
Oh, it's WAY worse than that.

I worked there once for about 2 months, just so I could sell weed out of the drive-thru window (before they automated all that shit). It was enlightening and informative for all the wrong reasons.

One thing I took from it: NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER eat any "chicken" products from McD's.

This sounds like a story I want to hear!