News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Urine luck (or shits and giggles?)

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, August 08, 2009, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bds

Quote from: fragranceofheather on August 09, 2009, 12:18:30 AM
how about "YOUR MOM". BDS, what's bad about taking the rubber thingie out of a urinal? That doesn't make sense. Someone eventually takes it out, is that bad? Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but I think you're stupid.

... Well, enjoy your aids.

Dimocritus

Quote from: BDS on August 09, 2009, 12:24:43 AM
Quote from: fragranceofheather on August 09, 2009, 12:18:30 AM
how about "YOUR MOM". BDS, what's bad about taking the rubber thingie out of a urinal? That doesn't make sense. Someone eventually takes it out, is that bad? Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but I think you're stupid.

... Well, enjoy your aids.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Triple Zero

"SUPPORT OUR POOPS"

"EXERCISE YOUR CONSTIPATIONAL RIGHTS"

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

"STAY THE COURSE"

etc
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 09, 2009, 12:30:46 AM
"SUPPORT OUR POOPS"

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

"STAY THE COURSE"

etc

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

fragranceofheather

Furthermore, the idea is not original to Cramulus. He got it from me, several years ago, and failing to credit me, is a loser.

"CRAMULUS"

:lulz:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 09, 2009, 12:30:46 AM
"SUPPORT OUR POOPS"

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

"STAY THE COURSE"

etc

That's a little straightforward, maybe. I was considering it as a mindfuck because presumably you are pissing on words representing ideas that you ostensibly would *not* want to piss on.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

fragranceofheather

how about names of ice cream flavors from that mexican ice cream cart everyone holds sacred. what do you think would karmically happen to someone who did that?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I have never had mexican iced cream. Does such a thing exist?

Food might work just for the puke factor, but I was going for the stealth pun/swiss joke angle.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

fragranceofheather

Are you kidding me? Where in the world do people live who've never been exposed to this?

fragranceofheather

also, you're free to piss on my mom all you want, she deserves it.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

Quotehttp://www.peepeeface.com/

Holy Shit.  There IS nothing new under teh sun...:lulz:  Never imagined that, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Phnepsilon

I will totally partake in this if there is a moderately hygienic way of spreading the LOVE. I like the ambiguous ones. Until you're pissing on it, a US flag may seem patriotic! That one may be a bit too obvious. LOVE, FREEDOM, TRUTH, that sort of thing would probably have the most longevity.