News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 08:06:30 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 09, 2011, 08:05:59 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 08:04:08 PM
I just canceled one of my dates, because for some reason he emailed me "Got any more pics?" three times this morning, and it couldn't have just been a sending glitch because it was in response to three different emails... and I've already sent him a bunch of pics, it's not like I've been evasive.

God, there are a lot of idiots out there.

He likes to have a selection when wanking.

DAMMIT DOK BEAT ME TO IT.

Who?

Uh, sorry.  I accidentally the space time.  By accident.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 05:50:12 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 08, 2011, 11:13:19 PM
Hit me.   :lulz:

QuoteProvidence Woman Seeking Mr Natural

I'm an outgoing divorcee with a new low tolerance for games.  My hobbies involve contact sports, pirate radio, and New Guinea cuisine.  My ideal man will have at most a nodding acquaintance with personal hygiene, enough patchouli oil to stop bullets, and a pony tail to make him forget both that he's middle aged and that he wasted his youth following the Grateful Dead around.  Birkenstocks a plus, but I'll settle for sandals & socks for the right guy.

He will also use slang that is 40 years out of date, wear clothes that Goodwill would turn down, and preach incessantly about whatever esoteric cause gripped his attention last.  I'd particularly like to hear him bitch about Tibet, without knowing or caring what the monarchy (prior to the Chinese occupation) was like.  A VW microbus will seal the deal.

No slackers.

:spittake:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 09, 2011, 08:06:44 PM
you should tell him you'll send more pics if he sends you nudes.

then you should post him on isanyoneup.com

:lulz:

Next time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Anna Mae Bollocks

I haven't combed the whole thread yet...which sites do you guys suggest? e harmony? OK Cupid?  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Richter

I'm in. 
I may or may not join OKCupid with the results.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Too tired to do this right tonight.

Check back in tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 10, 2011, 12:56:13 AM
I haven't combed the whole thread yet...which sites do you guys suggest? e harmony? OK Cupid?  :lulz:
I've had better luck with OKCupid, since CL takes stuff down a lot. Pulled a lulzy libertarian so far, but I'm there for the trolling, so I dunno about you.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just dived into OK Cupid. I copied and pasted some stuff from a friend, she's dizzy but it works for her because she's a blond former model. Then I loaded a pic of an overweight conservative republican woman.  :lulz:

Shaylasli

My Self Summary I REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH MOST FOLKS AROUND HERE,NOTHING AGAINST THEM. I LIKE ANIMALS BUT I LIKE THEM OUTSIDE. OK,HERES JUST ONE MORE REASON,ANIMALS BELONG OUTSIDE AND I WOULD NEVER GET MOUTH TO MOUTH WITH ONE ,MY PITBULL SPIKE,WHOM I LOVE DEARLY HAS DUG UP HIS OLD MATE SNOOKIES WHOS BEEN DEAD ABOUT 5 MONTHS,AND HES EATING HER REMAINS,NOW ALL THATS LEFT OF HER IS HER DOGGIE COLLAR WHICH SPIKE LEFT ON THE PORCH,HELL ,HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE WENT AHEAD AND ATE IT TOO!I GUESS IT REALLY IS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD BUT THATS JUST GROSS,MOTHER NATURE CAN BE CREEPY SOMETIMES!!

I'm really good at
STUFF THAT HASNT HAPPENED OR VOICES TELL ME STUFF BUT ONLY BAD STUFF AND IT HAPPENS.YEARS AGO THESE 2 GIRLS WERE MURDRED THEY NEVER FOUND OUT WHO DID IT,BUT THEIR PICS WERE ALLOVER THE NEWS AND I SAW THEM IN MY MIND WALKING IN THE WOODS IT LOOKED LIKE EVENING TIME BUT BEFORE DARK,THEN ONCE I SAW A GIRL ALL TIED UP IN A FETAL POSITION SHE CAME POPPING UP OUT OF THE OCEAN ,REAL FACE ALL TIED UP AND WHEN SHE POPPED TO THE TOPPED SHE LET OUT A SCREAM,I WLL SEE FACES OF PEOPLE I DONT KNOW AND HEAR THINGS LIKE VOICES.AFTER MY MOM DIED ,ON TIME SHE WOKE ME UP DURING THE NIGHT TELLING MY TO TAKE MY DADDY TO THE DR THAT HE WAS GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK,HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A BAD HEART BUT I TOOK HIM TWICE ,DR SAID HE WAS FINE AND WITHIN 6 MONTHS LATER HE DIED OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTCK,THENMY NEIGHBORWHO WAS LIKE FAMILY ,I STARTED
GETTING VISIONS OF HIM DYING SO I STARTED DOING ALL KIND OF THINGS LIKE COOKING FOR HIM AND STUFF,HE WAS 52 AND MY OTHER NEIGHBOR ASKED ME WHY I KEPT DOING SO MANY NICE THINGS FOR HIM AND I SAID HES GOING TO DIE SOON,WITHIN 2 WEEKS HE HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED TOO,THATS JUST A COUPLE OF THE THINGS,ITS HORRIBLE,IT IS NOT GOOD THINGS LIKE KNOWING LOTTERY NUMBERS OR STUFF LIKE THAT,ITS ALWAYS BAD,AND WHEN I HAVE SICK FRIENDS IN REALITY AND I DREAM THEY ARE WELL THEY DIE WITHIN 24 HOURS,IT IS AWEFUL!!

OK Cupid is already showing me pics of filthy fat bikers with shaved heads.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 10, 2011, 01:49:11 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 10, 2011, 12:56:13 AM
I've had better luck with OKCupid, since CL takes stuff down a lot. Pulled a lulzy libertarian so far, but I'm there for the trolling, so I dunno about you.

DEFINITELY trolling. Personals guys are creepy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote from: Luna on November 09, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 05:50:12 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 08, 2011, 11:13:19 PM
Hit me.   :lulz:

QuoteProvidence Woman Seeking Mr Natural

I'm an outgoing divorcee with a new low tolerance for games.  My hobbies involve contact sports, pirate radio, and New Guinea cuisine.  My ideal man will have at most a nodding acquaintance with personal hygiene, enough patchouli oil to stop bullets, and a pony tail to make him forget both that he's middle aged and that he wasted his youth following the Grateful Dead around.  Birkenstocks a plus, but I'll settle for sandals & socks for the right guy.

He will also use slang that is 40 years out of date, wear clothes that Goodwill would turn down, and preach incessantly about whatever esoteric cause gripped his attention last.  I'd particularly like to hear him bitch about Tibet, without knowing or caring what the monarchy (prior to the Chinese occupation) was like.  A VW microbus will seal the deal.

No slackers.

:spittake:

Dear Roger,

I will put this ad on hold.  I was considering posting it... and got a call for a date.  I hadn't even gotten the bloody thing up, yet.

Truly, your ads have magickal powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."