News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Hip Like Me

Started by Salty, March 21, 2012, 01:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: RogerIHow can you not be Coors?  If its not-  I mean, you're at the bottom, at that point.

He is baffled. :lol:

Salty

PBR has CLASS and SOPHISTICATION.

OK, maybe not. But it is crisp and refreshing and not at all like my own tears shed from pure irony.

Also, in most places around here, $5 gets you a tallboy. FUCK YEAH TALL BOOOOIIIIII.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

QUERY:

In what ways are hipsters and emo kids alike?
How are they different?

I mean, it's all about style, right? So, bwuh.

Would putting chicken hearts in a chocolate box, each one filled with a small round, be emo or hipster behavior? How would a stranger react? I'm more in thinking that doing such a thing for no good reason is more of a discordian thing. It's trying to shake someone loose a little bit, plus you get to kill time with chicken hearts. When dating sites ask you "What are you interests?" you can say "I like leaving chicken hearts filled with live ammo on people's doorsteps."

But how would some jackhole who hunts out hipness with every pore so they can avoid being a hipster react? Would they perceive it as anything more than SUPER CREEPY?

Inquiring minds must know.

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on March 30, 2012, 02:37:09 AM
Ok, so I was gonna do a write-up of how horrible PBR is in grotesque detail.

Then, turns out. I just like PBR, until you get to the bottom of the can and it's all warm. I don't even mind warm beer but JAYSUS.

Yeah, I like PBR. What are you gonna do about it. It's no Miller High Life, it's no Coors, it's no MGD.

So yeah, dickfucks, say something.

Your taste in "beer" is akin to Dan Quayle's vice-presidency.
Molon Lube

Salty

:walken:

Oh. Oh-ho!
It's going to be like that, is it?
I can do that. BRB WOMP CANONS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on March 30, 2012, 04:09:35 AM
:walken:

Oh. Oh-ho!
It's going to be like that, is it?
I can do that. BRB WOMP CANONS.

Watch me be not afraid.

WOMP masters, I hear, wear granny underpance and shiver in weak-kneed fear of me.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 30, 2012, 02:59:22 AM
QUERY:

In what ways are hipsters and emo kids alike?
How are they different?

I mean, it's all about style, right? So, bwuh.

Would putting chicken hearts in a chocolate box, each one filled with a small round, be emo or hipster behavior? How would a stranger react? I'm more in thinking that doing such a thing for no good reason is more of a discordian thing. It's trying to shake someone loose a little bit, plus you get to kill time with chicken hearts. When dating sites ask you "What are you interests?" you can say "I like leaving chicken hearts filled with live ammo on people's doorsteps."

But how would some jackhole who hunts out hipness with every pore so they can avoid being a hipster react? Would they perceive it as anything more than SUPER CREEPY?

Inquiring minds must know.

HEY, YOU

not that she's reading this. Just that the box is still in the fridge because we didn't get to it this weekend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ALSO

PB±R is one of those beers which is delicious when fresh, but goes nasty quickly.

LMNO

Quote from: Alty on March 30, 2012, 02:37:09 AM
Show me to these skinny girls. Or any girls, really. Actually, no. No girls. Women, ok. Girls, no. The horrah.

www.suicidegirls.com

AFK

Skinny girls lack hipness. 

WHN,
Hip for hips.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah pbr is fine unless it gets warm and it gets warm fast for a beer.

Rwhn- ive noticed a fair share of chubby hipsters.

Alty- emos are unable to feel happy unless theyre happy about how sad they are. The hipster is normal emotionally. Theyre just fucking intentionally weird in any other way.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also your token nonwhite friend must be japanese. Other asians wont do. They must be artistic in an unconventional sort of way and preferably from japan rather than japanese american. Dating your token japanese friend is an optional add-on.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on March 30, 2012, 02:40:56 PM
Also your token nonwhite friend must be japanese. Other asians wont do. They must be artistic in an unconventional sort of way and preferably from japan rather than japanese american. Dating your token japanese friend is an optional add-on.

Hipsters are Lennon wannabes?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division