News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Interesting reading. Certainly plausible in large parts, though it could easily be a crazy person who just can't settle on a particular radical stance. That said, the lack of arrests and prosecutions is highly suspicious. Given the way the UK is nowadays, not being convicted of this kind of shit is very unusual. If he's not under some kind of protection then he has an excellent lawyer.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

Hey Raz,

Jumping on a person when you perceive they're down is repulsive. Your comment about disliking Roger as an individual but liking his work made me sick to my stomach as a writer. I will exercise my knowledge of the fundamental attribution error, and assume that you said these things in a bad personal state and exercising poor judgment not indicative of your overall character. I think you'd do well to consider that approach in the future, and from there find that others are willing to do the same for you.

-EoC
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Johnny

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 28, 2014, 02:19:29 AM
My friends, I want to apologize for my recent behavior here. I suffer from a rare medical condition that causes occasional outbreaks of Nazism, and was briefly off my medications. During these episodes, I become convinced that I am channeling the spirit of Adolf Hitler, or indeed am his actual reincarnation. I regret any emotional distress or other harm I may have caused anyone, and pledge to do my best to see that it doesn't happen again.

Sincerely,

Brother Nihil

Makes sense but i dont believe you  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Are we really getting trolled by this guy? Not objecting, just making sure were all on the same page.

The Johnny

As long as we expend less calories replying to garbage tahn the ones used to create it...

Or i keep tellin myself that... too bad that as a group it adds up  :)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

You havent earned a free coffee yet, Brother Nihil.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 27, 2014, 09:12:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 10:58:25 PM
So tell me, PD...Is this filth the PD you wanted?  Is it the PD you need?  In a more civilized time, we hanged Nazis.  Now we must tolerate their "ideas"?

To hell with that.  Cast them out.

You know the most amusing thing about that above post?  David Myatt has long been suspected of links to British intelligence

Edit: I know I've said this before, but it really is amusing how much Brother Nihil's worldview has been shaped by forces he claimed to be opposed to, for contigent political purposes which no longer require them.  If I didn't know better, I'd say he was a wonderful troll, buy him a cup of coffee and sit down to discuss Cold War intelligence and propaganda with him, or something.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on September 28, 2014, 02:31:16 AM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 28, 2014, 02:19:29 AM
My friends, I want to apologize for my recent behavior here. I suffer from a rare medical condition that causes occasional outbreaks of Nazism, and was briefly off my medications. During these episodes, I become convinced that I am channeling the spirit of Adolf Hitler, or indeed am his actual reincarnation. I regret any emotional distress or other harm I may have caused anyone, and pledge to do my best to see that it doesn't happen again.

Sincerely,

Brother Nihil

Makes sense but i dont believe you  :lulz:

This.
Molon Lube