News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

?????

Started by Buddha's Ghost Penis, August 11, 2008, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Davedim on August 21, 2008, 12:25:02 PM
Quote from: D.A.N on August 20, 2008, 03:54:13 PM
@Buddha's Ghost penis
(This has nothing to do with your topic)I just wanted to say I really hate your username

I do believe this constitutes stepping.

Do never.  This will go down in history as the worst mistake since he went to Supercuts.

Cramulus

What's d.a.n. stand for, anyway?

Friar Puck

Faust

Quote from: D.A.N on August 20, 2008, 03:54:13 PM
@Buddha's Ghost penis
(This has nothing to do with your topic)I just wanted to say I really hate your username
oh boy that wasn't a good idea. sometimes the the budda you meet on the road is pai mei
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Zagyg The Second

If this post was half as smart as it seems then it would seem twice as smart as it is.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on August 20, 2008, 10:14:29 PMI agree with Net. I believe the general consensus among top Epicwinologists is that "Buddha's Ghost Penis" is the closest thing to absolute win (the maximum attainable amount of win) that has yet been achieved.

but ... i have a Psyonetiks pamphlet right here that says Psyonetiks is made of 100% pure mittens and win?

that, and it's only 98% as expensive as Scientology!

whereas, Buddha's Ghost Penis, i simply know i cannot afford.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: triple zero on August 29, 2008, 12:19:40 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 20, 2008, 10:14:29 PMI agree with Net. I believe the general consensus among top Epicwinologists is that "Buddha's Ghost Penis" is the closest thing to absolute win (the maximum attainable amount of win) that has yet been achieved.

but ... i have a Psyonetiks pamphlet right here that says Psyonetiks is made of 100% pure mittens and win?

Yuo got phooled by trick statistics.

Sure, you can say it's 100% mittens and win, but in what proportions? According my spectroROFLmeter, Psyonetiks is 60% mittens, 40% win. A hefty amount of win, but nowhere near absolute win.

Payne

Quote from: Cainad on August 29, 2008, 05:26:19 PM
Quote from: triple zero on August 29, 2008, 12:19:40 PM

Yuo got phooled by trick statistics.

Sure, you can say it's 100% mittens and win, but in what proportions? According my spectroROFLmeter, Psyonetiks is 60% mittens, 40% win. A hefty amount of win, but nowhere near absolute win.

Since the re-branding it's 100% PURE FUCKING WIN! now.

And 98% cheaper than Scientology.