News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

THIS LITTLE BASTARD...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 23, 2014, 05:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...ATE ALL THE EUCALYPTUS TREES.

Koala Bears: Ecological menace or communist enemy of the noble logging industry?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on March 23, 2014, 05:19:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0fYTHrFN7c

Jesus, they're little savages.

This just in:  TGRR defeats Verthaine at Full Contact Milk.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Idem

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2014, 05:20:25 AM

WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS GOING ON IN THAT VIDEO?

I want in on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2014, 05:32:07 AM

I want in on it.

Google "bukakke".

Note: Do NOT google "bukakke".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Goddamned drop bears are gonna show us what someday, mark my words.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2014, 05:32:07 AM

I want in on it.

Looks like a milk-drinking contest. Seeing if they can drink a litre of milk in an hour and hold it down the longest.
I've done it, it's bad times.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

The WWE is making some "Drink Milk" commercials in tandem with the dairy farmers' union. *sagenod*
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 24, 2014, 02:35:55 AM
The WWE is making some "Drink Milk" commercials in tandem with the dairy farmers' union. *sagenod*

[LOLOOLOLOLOLOLO drink milk]

Red

Guess what else about Koalas? The little bastards also can give you the clap. They also have their own version of AIDS. Even though the article calls it a "retrovirus that affects the immune system" who are we kidding? These little critters are nasty.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Red on March 24, 2014, 05:36:30 AM
Guess what else about Koalas? The little bastards also can give you the clap. They also have their own version of AIDS. Even though the article calls it a "retrovirus that affects the immune system" who are we kidding? These little critters are nasty.

The babies eat their mom's poop.

:eek:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger