News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: null & void on November 24, 2009, 04:29:16 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 04:23:17 PM
Anyone with existing copies knows I properly attributed you in the flier as you had requested.

They WERE "ours" but that was contingent on both parties consent. If you decided to pull your writing the flier dies and there is no more "ours." If I decided to pull my creative work the flier dies and there is no more "ours."

I decided to pull my creative work, so the PDF file I created dies.

There is no more "ours" dumbass. "Ours" was contingent on mutual consent, which died after you tried to hound me off the board.

According to this, you pulled your creative work.. meaning, of course, that you have no stake in the flyers.

They aren't "yours" in either sense of that word. They're Roger's.

YOU SAID IT, NOT ME.

Naw.  I still give him credit for his work, even if he didn't have the class to reciprocate.  Not that it matters, anymore.  The fliers are dead, so Net has shown us.  HE'S SHOWN US ALL!  THAT WILL TEACH US TO INTERFERE WHILE HE VENTS HIS SMARMY SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS ON NIGEL!  UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 04:31:32 PM
Anyone with existing copies knows I properly attributed you in the flier as you had requested.

They WERE "ours" but that was contingent on both parties consent. If you decided to pull your writing the flier dies and there is no more "ours." If I decided to pull my creative work the flier dies and there is no more "ours."

There is no more "ours" dumbass. "Ours" was contingent on mutual consent, which died after you tried to hound me off the board.

According to this, you pulled your creative work.. meaning, of course, that you have no stake in the flyers.

YOU SAID IT, NOT ME.

Naw.  I still give him credit for his work, even if he didn't have the class to reciprocate.  Not that it matters, anymore.  The fliers are dead, so Net has shown us.  HE'S SHOWN US ALL!  THAT WILL TEACH US TO INTERFERE WHILE HE VENTS HIS SMARMY SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS ON NIGEL!  UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

ITT: Roger is the very visage of generosity.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: null & void on November 24, 2009, 04:34:05 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 04:31:32 PM

YOU SAID IT, NOT ME.

ITT: Roger is the very visage of generosity.

In some cultures, I am revered as a model of calmness and serenity.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mourning Star

Those cultures are known to rampage across most of Asia, also parts of Eastern Europe and the Middle East.

But yes, to them, Roger is known as a man of moderation, sanity, and a serene calm that trancends traditional boundaries and appears, to the untrained eye, as rage.

LMNO

Cramulus

as of today, the links ITT have been removed from the Black Iron Prison wiki

hope you guys are happy with this resolution  :cry:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mourning Star on November 24, 2009, 06:09:33 PM
Those cultures are known to rampage across most of Asia, also parts of Eastern Europe and the Middle East.

But yes, to them, Roger is known as a man of moderation, sanity, and a serene calm that trancends traditional boundaries and appears, to the untrained eye, as rage.

That will do nicely.

The Chechens, for example, refer to me as their own personal Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 24, 2009, 06:27:51 PM
as of today, the links ITT have been removed from the Black Iron Prison wiki

hope you guys are happy with this resolution  :cry:

I'm not thrilled about it, but what are ya gonna do?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on November 24, 2009, 03:02:52 AM
Quote from: FP on November 23, 2009, 06:48:44 PM
This thread, and the fact the flyers are still "pulled", is the reason why I always skip any comment made by net.

Restricting access to good material, for a reason as petty and stupid as spite against one person, annoys the cock off me.

You can fill in the reasons for why I pulled the flyers with all sorts of petty and stupid pap, but that wouldn't be the truth.

I'm sure it will help the continued campaign against me though, if you repeat it continuously, even after it's been proved to be a lie, since I don't have the time or interest to defend myself from the continued character assassination.

I'm not sure why I should continue providing materials that I put a lot of work into to a community that by in large either had sympathy for me but made no comment, or actively directed vile shit towards me after Nigel fanned the flames of a personal disagreement between me and her by forcing it into the public sphere.

Rather than put energy into a community that's hostile to me, I'm now here for shits and giggles and the few people that I count as friends.

The "disagreement" started out public and stayed public except for the vile crap you rained into my PM box, you vicious, delusional, revisionist prick. You are one nasty, fucked-up piece of work and the world will be a slightly better place the day you finally crawl into a hole and die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

oh jesus monkeyshit on a stick

ABANDON THREAD!

EVERYONE BAIL OUT! BAIL THE FUCK OUT!

:memnoch2:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on November 25, 2009, 12:58:08 AM
oh jesus monkeyshit on a stick

ABANDON THREAD!

EVERYONE BAIL OUT! BAIL THE FUCK OUT!

:memnoch2:

fixed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck bailing out.  I'm gonna ride this thing down in flames.  I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Because I am The Bad Reverend Roger.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 25, 2009, 04:00:16 PM
MONKEY NO LEARN.

Monkey learned.  Monkey doing it anyfuckingway.

:lulz:

TGRR,
Is like the bad guy in Rebel Without A Cause, only without the cool car.

Mourning Star

Quote from: LMNO on November 24, 2009, 06:26:04 PM
MS, didn't you once have access to large-paper printers?

Your help may be needed here:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23070.msg783694#msg783694

As I have graduated from that fine institution, I am sadly no longer granted access to amazing printery devices.

But I shall peruse your thread anyway.