Main Menu

TRANSMISSIONS FROM ARIZONA

Started by LMNO, February 29, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 04, 2008, 12:05:51 AM
Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on March 02, 2008, 11:28:47 PMECH has stepped down

that's news to me, just FYI.

That was incorrect apparently.  I was under the misapprehension that you'd stepped down, then slipped the word to a "secret Management" that Roger is a poor admin and can't be trusted when the reality turned out to be that you de-adminned him directly, had never stepped down, and had Faust back up your story.

But that's just what Faust told me on IRC, is that incorrect?

Dr. Paes

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 01, 2008, 01:34:56 PM

I abdicated and let someone else do my dirty work for me. Underhanded and Machiavellian, you say? Sure it was, but it allowed me to technically keep my word, which is important to me. Now that he's taken his voluntary leave of this site (his membership is still active and I believe he is still a mod, just not an admin), I'm gonna ask my long-time friend who was kind enough to take the reins for a bit if he'll turn the MGT account back over to me and there will be no more "secret mods" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

Just Sayin'

Jasper

Quote from: Paesior on March 04, 2008, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 01, 2008, 01:34:56 PM

I abdicated and let someone else do my dirty work for me. Underhanded and Machiavellian, you say? Sure it was, but it allowed me to technically keep my word, which is important to me. Now that he's taken his voluntary leave of this site (his membership is still active and I believe he is still a mod, just not an admin), I'm gonna ask my long-time friend who was kind enough to take the reins for a bit if he'll turn the MGT account back over to me and there will be no more "secret mods" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

Just Sayin'

Right, that wasn't true when he said it.  Faust let me know about that on IRC, and he's out in the open about helping ECH's scheme.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Lecherous

fuck it... replace the whole cabinet  :argh!:

Roger's leaving  :aww: your rants are interesting and inspiring and have been but... maybe somebody else with some kind of creative ability will step up.  But guess what, nobody steps up anything in this place.  It all just amounts to trolling and handing out flyers.  Whose mind is getting fucked?  [sarcasm]We are really realigning peoples concept of reality now![/sarcasm]

Don't you have a family roger?  Why do you spend so much time playing bullshit games on the internet?  Why do you crave this admin power?  Is it too much to ask you to be a regular poster?  Of course it is.  You fell into a groove here where people like you and you are comfortable and someone robbed you of it.  Someone deprived you of the luxury of all the e-power and the e-cred and its a wRONGdoing... a travesty.

If anything, this "betrayal" or whatever you want to call this drama, is the closest thing i have seen to a MINDFUCK anywhere on this board.  It has forced you, Roger, to re-evaluate many people you knew and trusted and took you way out of your "comfort zone."  Cuz the deal that was made, the only thing keeping you here was this deal that has been broken... your comfort bubble has burst.  You have no reason to be here you claim... you just want to make things right... right.

What do i want to come as a result of this post?  Good question.  But when its over it will be over.  Not resolved, just over.

Nothing like conspiracy and paranoia to make you take a closer look at things.

**its that purple not pretendo
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Verbal Mike

Yesterday called, it wants its news back.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on March 04, 2008, 03:12:03 AM

That was incorrect apparently.  I was under the misapprehension that you'd stepped down, then slipped the word to a "secret Management" that Roger is a poor admin and can't be trusted when the reality turned out to be that you de-adminned him directly, had never stepped down, and had Faust back up your story.

apologies. I thought you meant I had stepped down as an admin AFTER all this shit hit the fan, which was not the case.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 05, 2008, 07:06:37 AM

Roger's leaving  :aww: your rants are interesting and inspiring and have been but... maybe somebody else with some kind of creative ability will step up.  But guess what, nobody steps up anything in this place.  It all just amounts to trolling and handing out flyers.  Whose mind is getting fucked?  [sarcasm]We are really realigning peoples concept of reality now![/sarcasm]

Don't you have a family roger?  Why do you spend so much time playing bullshit games on the internet?  Why do you crave this admin power?  Is it too much to ask you to be a regular poster?  Of course it is.  You fell into a groove here where people like you and you are comfortable and someone robbed you of it.  Someone deprived you of the luxury of all the e-power and the e-cred and its a wRONGdoing... a travesty.

If anything, this "betrayal" or whatever you want to call this drama, is the closest thing i have seen to a MINDFUCK anywhere on this board.  It has forced you, Roger, to re-evaluate many people you knew and trusted and took you way out of your "comfort zone."  Cuz the deal that was made, the only thing keeping you here was this deal that has been broken... your comfort bubble has burst.  You have no reason to be here you claim... you just want to make things right... right.

What do i want to come as a result of this post?  Good question.  But when its over it will be over.  Not resolved, just over.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

Quote from: Hoopla on March 05, 2008, 12:30:30 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lail

Jasper

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 05, 2008, 12:10:33 PM
Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on March 04, 2008, 03:12:03 AM

apologies. I thought you meant I had stepped down as an admin AFTER all this shit hit the fan, which was not the case.

Just checking.  I had some bad intel to begin with and it's all been confusing.

I should also apologize to everyone I pissed off by getting so involved in this whole mess. 

Faust

yeah, you did seem to be freaking out without anyone in charge...
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Jasper

There's nothing fun to do here, so sue me. :p

(ETA: The physical here, where I am.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Don't you have a family roger?  Why do you spend so much time playing bullshit games on the internet? 

I don't see any reason to grace this with an answer.

Does anyone else?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.