News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Unofficial "Is X a discordian" thread

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, August 08, 2009, 10:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 09, 2009, 06:27:59 PM
"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

WyrdKitten

I was going to make my post's title:

"Would you call the philosophy and worldview laid out in the Discworld series a 'Discordian' one or at least similar to Discordianism? Anyone know if Terry Pratchett has ever happened to publically claim he's a Discordian?"

But long titles kinda were last in during Darwin's era and I wouldn't want to be embarrasingly out of date.

( :fuckmittens: )