News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

The Law of Conservation of Anger

Started by Jasper, October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I understand what's happening now.  Don't you see?

Everyone should not become raging psychopaths the moment two irate old dudes stop being angry.

I think they should go back to being angry, or someone is going to kill somebody.

Cain

I think we should have even more threads about this.  And hipsters, while we're at it.  We could combine the two.

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Cain on October 21, 2010, 05:57:58 AM
I think we should have even more threads about this.  And hipsters, while we're at it.  We could combine the two.

I concur, this is apple talk after all.  There are standards to uphold.

Triple Zero

but isn't the fact that we don't, a proof of FREE WILL?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Everyone should not become raging psychopaths the moment two irate old dudes stop being angry.

I think they should go back to being angry, or someone is going to kill somebody.

Okay, I can do that.

But I'm still not fucking with new people.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm going to stick with nice for a while.  Then when I come back as my true self it will fuck people up completely!  :evil:

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:15:39 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 05:56:22 AM

Okay, I can do that.

But I'm still not fucking with new people.

Phew...

Whatever you're doing to keep the ambient hate at human survivable levels... keep doing it.    :horrormirth: