Tucson Sex Tourism

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Come to Tucson, get fucked.

/thread
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Able Kane

From all these threads you're making it would seem you're hellbent on actually, genuinely convincing a good and pure individual of this community to go live in that horrendous desert wasteland you have befuddlingly steaded your home on... Why is that? Must we all make the horrible decision to live in the desert before you're satisfied?   :sad:
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able Kane on October 15, 2012, 11:17:39 PM
From all these threads you're making it would seem you're hellbent on actually, genuinely convincing a good and pure individual of this community to go live in that horrendous desert wasteland you have befuddlingly steaded your home on... Why is that? Must we all make the horrible decision to live in the desert before you're satisfied?   :sad:

Doesn't matter.  You'll come here when you die, anyway.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

The desert's on its way already.

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's like spores and fallout. It goes EVERYWHERE.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Richter

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 09:30:52 PM

/thread

I notice you forgot to indicate if this was a contract and exchange for fuck, or even an action one could consent to.

There is a positively Lovecraftian amount of leeway in the statement, and I am afeared contemplating the frot that should not be.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 16, 2012, 02:06:43 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 09:30:52 PM

/thread

I notice you forgot to indicate if this was a contract and exchange for fuck, or even an action one could consent to.

There is a positively Lovecraftian amount of leeway in the statement, and I am afeared contemplating the frot that should not be.

It's more a force of nature.  Like being fucked by Mount Fuji.

Um.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-13/fears-mount-fuji-ready-to-erupt/4311404

Poor bastards just can't catch a break.

Richter

Exactly.  You could walk in wearing a fabricated stainless codpiece and still get boned by a geological feature that doesn't even CARE about orifices.

Incidentally, how would Tucson look as far as prevailing winds and fallout from Fujiyama?  (I must read on this)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 16, 2012, 02:12:22 AM
Exactly.  You could walk in wearing a fabricated stainless codpiece and still get boned by a geological feature that doesn't even CARE about orifices.

Incidentally, how would Tucson look as far as prevailing winds and fallout from Fujiyama?  (I must read on this)

Doesn't matter.  We're under Fujiyama, just like we're under providence.  This is where the muck goes.