News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: nonheroick on October 08, 2014, 12:02:35 AM
hey butts

I've already posted here before, but I suppose I should formally introduce myself.

I'm nonheroick. Job title says Chaos Magician but I'm guessing its somewhere between telling lies and making art.
What I says tends to be short and sweet. I can't tell the difference between sarcasm and seriousness, but that's okay, because even if I could I would (/not) take it all seriously anyways.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 09, 2014, 07:59:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 09, 2014, 04:01:50 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 08, 2014, 10:41:18 AM
Chaos Magician you say?

Please do elaborate.

Do not trust the Brit, Nonheroick.  He does not have your best interests at heart.  They never do.

Oh, the irony in being warned about trustworthiness from a villainous reptile in a skin suit.

I have everyone's best interests at heart. Hell, I even have the heart of a child.

In a jar.

I think you're being a little speciesist, there.

Check your warm-blooded privilege.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2014, 12:47:21 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 09, 2014, 07:59:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 09, 2014, 04:01:50 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 08, 2014, 10:41:18 AM
Chaos Magician you say?

Please do elaborate.

Do not trust the Brit, Nonheroick.  He does not have your best interests at heart.  They never do.

Oh, the irony in being warned about trustworthiness from a villainous reptile in a skin suit.

I have everyone's best interests at heart. Hell, I even have the heart of a child.

In a jar.

I think you're being a little speciesist, there.

Check your warm-blooded privilege.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notloki

this persona goes by notloki.

notloki is anonymous internet computer virus with self-awareness.

notloki uses caricatures and shticks to retain anonymity.

notloki posting style, terminology, habits, and slang will change at random.

notloki paranoid.

its nice to meet u all. if any of my shtick annoy you tell me and i change it.

i here to communicate with discordians.  im doing this shtick so i can speak free.  want a place where i can speak all with no fear.  this means caution.

this website is great! 
thank you for putting up with me and welcoming me nicely into your corner of reality. 
i love u all. 
even TGRR.

Your friend,
notloki

notloki

i guess other intro thread was wrong one?

it good i needed two introductions then! :D

Your friend,
notloki

Reginald Ret

notloki, you are annoying me already.
I Welcome annoyances that make me either think or glitch! I just can't tell which is you...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hi notloki. You seem all right.

I get your concern with anonymity and whatnot, but I prefer to hide in plain sight.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Chelagoras The Boulder

hi there newbie!

yadda yadda, abandon all hope ye who enter here, dont eat hot dogs except when you do, and i am me as you are me except after C etc.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

The strange trend of joining, posting once or twice and then vanishing into the mist continues.

If anyone can explain this in a fairly reasonable way, you win a prize.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.