News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

One Thing I Find Amusing...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 04, 2012, 06:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

The funny part is, I've been writing my arse off this morning, and one (1) person has read it.  Likewise, V3x has done some writing, and two (2) people have bothered with it.  The rest come here to talk about how awful the butthurt threads are, or just to sit and stare at the mess.

I'm just giving the free market what it demands.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2012, 05:25:51 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on October 05, 2012, 05:21:07 PM
Without the proper frame of reference, this whole thread reads like butthurt over others being butthurt on some unspecified butthurt generating topic, until the whole thing collapses into a pile of butthurt.  And crotch lice.

I assume there's a point in that post somewhere.

Things must have a point?  Fuck me, and here I was channeling my own inner Stimpy.  "No, Ren. It's my turn to yell the loud, funny words"

(From the Pro-wresting episode.)
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

LMNO

Without the proper frame of reference, this whole thread reads like butthurt over others being butthurt on some unspecified butthurt generating topic, until the whole thing collapses into a pile of butthurt.  And crotch lice.

I'm so meta even this acronym.......

Please to be giving xkcd credit for the Hoffsteader joke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on October 05, 2012, 05:35:34 PM

Things must have a point?  Fuck me, and here I was channeling my own inner Stimpy.  "No, Ren. It's my turn to yell the loud, funny words"

Ren and Stimpy are an approximation of my life.  I'm thinking of when Ren got mouth-to-mouth by the fat old lady in Fire Dogs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2012, 05:28:35 PM

I'm just giving the free market what it demands.

Never apologize for following the invisible hand of the free market.  If the invisible hand is giving everyone the finger, that's the invisible hand's problem, not yours.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2012, 05:36:21 PM

I'm so meta even this acronym.......

Please to be giving xkcd credit for the Hoffsteader joke.

Nothing I write should ever be assumed to be original.  Or clever.  Or even fucking on point. So yeah, all credit to those other folks I ripped off in an effort to sound original, clever and on point.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2012, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on October 05, 2012, 05:35:34 PM

Ren and Stimpy are an approximation of my life.  I'm thinking of when Ren got mouth-to-mouth by the fat old lady in Fire Dogs.

Son of Stimpy, where one of Stimpy's farts takes on a life of its own and it all ends in tears.