News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

CNN

Started by wade, January 04, 2009, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade

I was watching CNN sunday morning a few minutes ago and Betty Nguyen was "interviewing" a very bright palestinian women.   It was a total sham of an interview.  Betty Nguyen kept on repeating Israeli propaganda completley ignoring what the Palestinian women was saying.  it was sickening to see.  The palestinian women actually laughed at Betty Nguyen because she recognized the sham of an interview too... 

This palestinian brought up the fact that Hamas did maintain the ceasefire even though Israel controlled everything going in and out of Gaza, while continuing to kill/displace palestians with impunity in the west bank......  Apparantly it is pretty hard to maintain a decent quality of life when the israelis control what goes into your country, and who and what tracel on your own roads. 

Anyway, I'm just very annoyed at this Betty Nguyen character.  I wish they would have allowed this palestinian women to confront the Israeli offical that Betty Nguyen was sitting beside shmoozing with. 

It really was sickening to see, especially when Betty Nguyen allowed the Israelli to respond to the palestinian and completely mis-use everything she just said.   

:argh!: CNN.

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Suu

It's all propaganda. We can't make the j00s look bad.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pariah

Quote from: Suu on January 04, 2009, 03:41:09 PM
It's all propaganda. We can't make the j00s look bad.

Or else we'll be called Anti-Semites by the anti-defamination league
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cain

More likely the Christian Zionists would stop investing in various Times-Warner owned companies.

Everyone seems to overlook the millions of lunatics who want Israel to burn to a cinder, but only once they are convinced the Apocalypse is happening, and not a second before.  Quite frankly, I appluad the Israeli government for taking the money and support of these bigoted chumps, for no other reason than it keeps them preoccupied and busy, and if they didn't have Israel to worry about, they might start donating their time and money to the like of Joel's Army.

Kai

I'm just waiting till they think the apocalypse is here, try to get things in motion, and watch as nothing happens to great hilarity.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Pariah

However I think some of that hate is well founded. Most of it is just plain propaganda from other countries in the middle east. But you cant blockade a people and imprison them in there own land without breeding at least some resentment, which Hamas has done a good job of exploiting.

Cain

Indeed.  Israel do not help themselves in this regard whatsoever.  There is a good case to be made for state terrorism in Israel's current actions, and perhaps in other areas as well.  Of course, the same can and is being said of Hamas, but there is a significant difference between one civilian casualty and 400+ civilian casualties.  Lack of proportion, completely, and strategically unsound to boot.  I just think when it comes to the Israeli-US relationship, way too much emphasis is placed on the Israeli government's apparently nefariousness, and none whatsoever placed on the lunatics with Bible quotes and a hankering for the end times taking up space in their head.

Pariah

My main problem is that they almost killed one of our former reps and its recieved very little press time
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/30/gaza.aid.boat/index.html?iref=newssearch

wade

The other thing that's kind of funny is how Israel is acting like innocent little angels in this whole situation, and everyone in the spotlight seems to be going along with it.  Something tells me Israel is not exactly an innocent little angel...  bah.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Cain

Its reasonable to surmise that any state still currently in existence did not survive this long by its charitable nature and inclination towards benevolent acts.

wade

good point there sir.  I wonder if it will ever change?

Now I am reminded that I have seen Israel use the White Phosphorus projectiles in Gaza multiple times, CNN has aired it being used a lot...  anyway...

I should get back to not giving a shit...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Kai on January 04, 2009, 06:34:05 PM
I'm just waiting till they think the apocalypse is here, try to get things in motion, and watch as nothing happens to great hilarity.
:lulz: The Great Disappointment, Part Two, Three, umm... How many are we up to now?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

AFK

Rick Sanchez approves of this bump. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios