News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:23:08 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 21, 2014, 07:31:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:46:53 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:45:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 20, 2014, 01:09:52 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I thought I ran into some bozos on the born-again pages.   :lulz:

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.

Mosselman?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeveueWyBk

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

It's pretty much the reason Youtube was invented, I think.
dude is quite correct tho, capri sun do not have enough juice in em

hooplala

Working in a kitchen is quite the workout!

Also, steel wool is now my mortal enemy.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 21, 2014, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 04:23:08 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 21, 2014, 07:31:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:46:53 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:45:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I thought I ran into some bozos on the born-again pages.   :lulz:

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.

Mosselman?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeveueWyBk

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

It's pretty much the reason Youtube was invented, I think.
dude is quite correct tho, capri sun do not have enough juice in em

They have just enough to make you enraged and slightly thirstier.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ahhh my least favorite holiday is almost over. At least the whole present thing is over, yay!

The shittiest thing about Yule this year is that one of my best friends cannot come to dinner because her MS had a flare-up and she fell and the fall fucked her back, and they don't know what's wrong with it exactly because she cannot lay flat for long enough to have an MRI.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 22, 2014, 02:43:40 AM
Emote?

Holy shit, I could use that in so many places. I don't even care if we need it here, I want it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm a little bit cranky today because self-indulgent misery-wallowing teenager drama woke me up after two and a half hours of sleep and I have a mild (and it's fucking miraculous that it's mild, only because nobody brought whiskey to Yule dinner) hangover coming on.

So I'm kind of hoping Holist sticks around a bit and maybe gets lippy, because I would LOVE to have someone to take it out on.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

:lulz: THAT guy! Love it.

He started a TDS thread about hip-hop. Started out with a picture of Macklemore and  :horrormirth: Iggy Azalea  :horrormirth:. Then he kept going off on something about hip-hop being started by the Masons, and Jay-Z and the Illuminati or some shit. I just kept linking videos to my favorite female MCs. It seemed the right thing to do.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 22, 2014, 01:44:22 PM
I'm a little bit cranky today because self-indulgent misery-wallowing teenager drama woke me up after two and a half hours of sleep and I have a mild (and it's fucking miraculous that it's mild, only because nobody brought whiskey to Yule dinner) hangover coming on.

So I'm kind of hoping Holist sticks around a bit and maybe gets lippy, because I would LOVE to have someone to take it out on.

I had between 2-3 hours of sleep, on account of monkey business caused by a very loud biological clock.

I'm not complaining.  But I do intend to sleep through most of the workday.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 22, 2014, 02:33:55 PM

He started a TDS thread about hip-hop. Started out with a picture of Macklemore and  :horrormirth: Iggy Azalea  :horrormirth:. Then he kept going off on something about hip-hop being started by the Masons, and Jay-Z and the Illuminati or some shit. I just kept linking videos to my favorite female MCs. It seemed the right thing to do.

He seems to be flat-out actually mentally ill, in a bad way. Maybe too much meth,  it's hard to tell but he does have the megalomania. Maybe just regular garden-variety schizophrenia though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 22, 2014, 02:38:12 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 22, 2014, 01:44:22 PM

I had between 2-3 hours of sleep, on account of monkey business caused by a very loud biological clock.

I'm not complaining.  But I do intend to sleep through most of the workday.

I might actually nap today. Not what I'd planned for my day, but what the fuck, why not?

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 22, 2014, 02:38:14 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 22, 2014, 02:33:55 PM

He seems to be flat-out actually mentally ill, in a bad way. Maybe too much meth,  it's hard to tell but he does have the megalomania. Maybe just regular garden-variety schizophrenia though.

Yeah. Definitely wasn't keen to engage him at all. Good thread despite all that. I love talking about hip-hop. Less so the Masons.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Looks like I've got a thing for Christmas Eve with lady-I've-been-hanging-out-with's parents. This just now sunk in, and the nerves are flowing with it. I keep thinking that spending a holiday with a house full of drunken latinos isn't exactly a new thing for me...but these ones are from THE BAY AREA, which makes them full-blown foreigners.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 22, 2014, 03:08:48 PM
Looks like I've got a thing for Christmas Eve with lady-I've-been-hanging-out-with's parents. This just now sunk in, and the nerves are flowing with it. I keep thinking that spending a holiday with a house full of drunken latinos isn't exactly a new thing for me...but these ones are from THE BAY AREA, which makes them full-blown foreigners.

Ooooh, good luck!

trippinprincezz13

My Dad's not doing well. Started with some neck pain in early November, fluid being removed from around his lung the week before Thanksgiving, more fluid removed right before Thanksgiving, followed by a diagnosis of lung cancer shortly thereafter. Aside from needing check-ups on the fluid in his lung, he was doing "ok" (as much as one can in those circumstances) and was supposed to start chemo last week. Until the weekend before this last, when he started getting unbearable pain in his neck, which resulted in ambulance and he's been in the hospital since.

Apparently there is a lesion in his neck and the vertebrae is partially eroded, so he's in a brace and they don't want him moving at all. It's also in his spine, blood...Chemo's been halted in lieu of radiation to the neck, which he started Thursday. Been non-stop hospital visits - I'm exhausted, my whole family is. They have him on so many painkillers, he's hallucinating most of the time, with moments of lucidity, until the pain comes back and he needs more. While he was generally fine Saturday (until they gave him his afternoon shot), yesterday he was almost completely out of it, and has had someone sitting in with him to keep him from getting out of bed, since he's tried that multiple times. It's awful seeing this otherwise intelligent and sober man (he barely even drinks) so confused, though he'd at least been coming to terms with the fact that a lot of what he was seeing wasn't real. It's worse to see him in pain, and just awful having him be in the hospital so long, especially when he's so out of it he doesn't understand why he can't leave with us.

Initially over this weekend they were talking about getting ready to send him to rehab just before or just after Christmas (though I don't see how with the amount of pain he's in and medication he's on), but now it appears he may have pneumonia or an infection or something. Doctors with him now trying to figure it out. I'm really not sure how to handle any of this.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.