News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

the ketchup issue is...

Started by KittehAmazing, June 09, 2010, 09:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on June 10, 2010, 06:44:51 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 10, 2010, 06:37:02 PM
IME compote is fruit stewed with sugar. Very sweet (too sweet for me typically) and traditionally served as a dessert, often with cake and cream.

Yeah, yeah.

"Savory Roasted Tomato Reduction," then.

Quote from: Nigel on June 10, 2010, 06:38:20 PM
Quote from: LMNO on June 10, 2010, 06:34:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 10, 2010, 06:30:47 PM
I am wondering who can get most douchey in their condimentary requirements.

For example, I simply can't eat a burger (fresh-ground eye of round, of course) without a sauce comprised of homegrown roasted tomatoes, fresh curly chervil, and smoked yellow peppers, sweetened with a touch of plum wine and reduced. Naturally.

:lulz:

Your turn!

You peasants.  I only eat a burger if it is stuffed with imported Boursin cheese from Normandy, topped with lightly seared foie gras, and graced with heriloom red bell peppers that have been slow roasted over a natural-chunk charcoal by a young boy named Philippe.

QuoteAlso, on the (sort of) subject of tapenades, have you ever done an olive, mushroom, and dried tomato tapenade? Holy fuckballs! Good on anything.

Sun dried tomatoes do odd things to my lower intestines, but that does sound pretty damn good.

Perhaps oddly, I hate sun-dried tomatoes passionately, while I really like regular dried tomatoes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 10, 2010, 07:16:20 PM

For example, I simply can't eat a burger (fresh-ground eye of round, of course) without a sauce comprised of homegrown roasted tomatoes, fresh curly chervil, and smoked yellow peppers, sweetened with a touch of plum wine and reduced. Naturally.

I only eat burgers made from skin lesions.

They are the douchiest of them all.

I call them ... "weltburgers"

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on June 10, 2010, 06:25:30 PM
Looks like this:

I'm pretty sure they don't make it south of the mason-dixon.  I'd prefer Crystal, though. 
I have a coworker that practically drinks that stuff. He goes through one of the big bottles in about a week.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Dimocritus

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 10, 2010, 07:47:22 PM
Looks like this:

I'm pretty sure they don't make it south of the mason-dixon.  I'd prefer Crystal, though. 
I have a coworker that practically drinks that stuff. He goes through one of the big bottles in about a week.

Yeah, I can see that. It's not that hot, more vinegary. I have to put almost a half bottle on my pizza to even taste it...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Looks like this:

Can you get Crystal up there? If not, I'll trade ya.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: dimo on June 10, 2010, 07:33:31 PM

Also  :lulz:

KittehAmazing

:x
"So Dok, what's the problem with this guy?"
"I don't know, but I have an idea it's a baterial infection."
"But Dok isn't he dying from the knife in his chest?"
"Shut up Mary! Who asked you?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh, and I will only eat a burger if it has been farted upon by French royalty, then placed on a lazy susan and spun exactly 3.14 times in a counterclockwise motion and topped with micro greens, beluga caviar and the extracted adrenaline from an endangered black rhino.

BADGE OF HONOR

I will only eat a burger if it's made from the flesh of virgins, garnished with four-leaf clovers, and grilled by the light of a waxing moon.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dimocritus

PD.com - now with 5+ pages of ketchup  :|

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 11, 2010, 12:37:04 AM
Oh, and I will only eat a burger if it has been farted upon by French royalty, then placed on a lazy susan and spun exactly 3.14 times in a counterclockwise motion and topped with micro greens, beluga caviar and the extracted adrenaline from an endangered black rhino.

Plus,  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Juana

I will only eat boca burgers with fresh made mango salsa, guacamole made from avocados I picked myself, and pickles made by Spanish maidens.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: ProdigyZombie on June 09, 2010, 09:23:09 PM
the juicy liquid  shit it pours out. i dont want a fucking soggy hamburger bun, alright? Is that TOO much to ask WORLD?! i would know i would have to suck it up, but come on. i have to deal with that shit all the time like at BBQ's. I dont just have a problem with the ketchup, its the bottles too. its not the design or anything like that. just sometimes people dont pay any attention to what the hell ther are doing. like the crust the ketchup makes around the cap. makes me want to vomit. the worst part of it is that no one bothers to clean the shit. so in the middle of the BBQ i'm cleaning the shit out of the fucking ketchup crusted cap.  :argh!: this is obviously a personal problem or a worldly problem.

Love and Rockets,
PZ

Yes, but what other container can produce such sickeningly accurate shart noises?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

Quote from: Hover Cat on June 11, 2010, 06:08:25 AM
I will only eat boca burgers with fresh made mango salsa, guacamole made from avocados I picked myself, and pickles made by Spanish maidens.

I will eat ANY hamburger.

I don't care the meat is shitty, and I don't even mind if there's no mustard. 

I fucking love hamburgers.

Just don't forget to toast the bun.  That's kind of a deal breaker.