Anyone ever watch grim adventures of billy and Mandy?

Started by Meunster, December 06, 2014, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Meunster on September 15, 2015, 06:53:36 AM
Never tell a discordian anything.  Don't tell them you're in a hurry while on an elevator.  They'll push ALL the buttons. Never tell them you hate/like anything cause they hate/like everything and you always will have a reason to be wrong.
And most importantly.  Never tell them which threads you have set to notify.
They'll give you the beeps.

May I steal this?

Meunster

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 10:14:35 PM
Never tell a discordian anything.  Don't tell them you're in a hurry while on an elevator.  They'll push ALL the buttons. Never tell them you hate/like anything cause they hate/like everything and you always will have a reason to be wrong.

May I steal this?

Of course, use anything I say for anything.  tell me what you do with it though. I'm just curious
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Meunster on September 15, 2015, 11:15:06 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 15, 2015, 10:14:35 PM

May I steal this?

Of course, use anything I say for anything.  tell me what you do with it though. I'm just curious

Been putting some time into Holy Nonsense again. Not sure if I'd use it as a full page or a piece of marginalia, maybe if I got enthusiastic I could do a design for the big words thing with it.

hooplala

Still true.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman