News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Governor of Alaska who McCain picked as VP.

She's...interesting.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on September 01, 2008, 05:13:55 AM
Who is sarah palin?

Bug-shit crazy Governor of Alaska, now GOP VP nominee.  She believes in teaching "Intelligent Design" in science classes, no-exceptions abortion bans, and - it seems - having your labor cross 3 states.  Rumor has it, of course, that it wasn't her kid, but her daughters (she had a 28" waist at 7 mo pregnant).

I am going to LOVE this election!   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2008, 05:16:29 AM
Governor of Alaska who McCain picked as VP.

She's...interesting.

She's a fucking LUNATIC!   :lulz:

Also, her experience (something valued by the GOP, until now), consists of 20 months as governor, and a couple of years as a mayor of a fishing village.  The whole GOP, and the best they could find was her.

Good thing she wasn't chosen as a hugely cynical campaign poster, or anything.

:lulz:

Suu

Do they fucking realize that she could very well be the nail-in-the-coffin?!

I don't care if they're pandering women voters or playing the minority "can you top this" game over the Dems but...Christ. She's a twat.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2008, 05:30:01 AM
Do they fucking realize that she could very well be the nail-in-the-coffin?!

I don't care if they're pandering women voters or playing the minority "can you top this" game over the Dems but...Christ. She's a twat.

Hush.  Just sit back and watch the hilarity.

Finagle is alive and well, and apparently runs the GOP.   :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

i swear if those people get voted into office i'm OUT OF HERE

not just because they're douchebags, but because the people here were stupid enough to vote for them and i just don't want to live with those people.

-tired and trying to make sense. possibly failing. sorry.-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squiddy on September 01, 2008, 05:46:46 AM

This is because you aren't serious about having a good time.

Requia ☣

2009 is gonna be hilarious either way.   :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2008, 05:59:13 AM

On the bright side, at least I know every state surrounding mine as well as RI are guaranteed Dem votes.

I'm telling you...The United Liberal States of New England is less than 4 years from secession, I'm just going to continue to watch the insanity up here.

The State of Massachusetts-Rhode Island and Providence Plantations maybe first...

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2008, 04:50:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2008, 05:59:13 AM

On the bright side, at least I know every state surrounding mine as well as RI are guaranteed Dem votes.

I'm telling you...The United Liberal States of New England is less than 4 years from secession, I'm just going to continue to watch the insanity up here.

The State of Massachusetts-Rhode Island and Providence Plantations maybe first...
I wish I could say as much about the states surrounding me. I don't actually know what the states around me vote, but I can say with certainty they're not all Democratic.

If the ULSoNE secedes, I'm moving there. Well, I'm moving there after college anyway, but... I'll move there quicker if they secede.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Ari

This is going to be a fucking interesting election. I love creationists!

Btw, I stumbled across this the other day...
パンクビッチ

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: planeswalker on September 01, 2008, 07:00:43 PM
This is going to be a fucking interesting election. I love creationists!

Btw, I stumbled across this the other day...

That's frightening. I have one state by mine that voted Democratic. I need to move...
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

trillian

I live in VA, so we're pretty much guaranteed to go red.  

Though if Mark Warner would've run for president we would totally have gone democratic.  Everyone loves Mark Warner.