News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

So we carved our pumpkins today and...

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, October 30, 2006, 04:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Very nice.

But did you think about the pumpkins' families, when you cut them open and gutted them?

You heartless bastard!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Thurnez Isa

they probably where all from the same family
in otherwords he just wiped that family from the face of the earth
:x
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jasper

Riddance.  Overpopulation is rampant these days.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix Mackay on October 30, 2006, 04:44:52 AM
Riddance.  Overpopulation is rampant these days.

Why do you hate America,Ñ¢, and love terrorists?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix Mackay on October 30, 2006, 04:58:09 AM
>.>

<.<

NO!

You know, we kinda jacked the hell out of this fread.

When CS hits 50 posts, we really should apologize.

Jasper

I'm such a horrible influence.

And I think you meant "if".  I'd hate us if I were him.

Dr. Cow Ass

Very nice. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
I bring the Spicy.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm a she.  :wink:
jack the thread, I have a sense of humor
I can take it  :-D

BADGE OF HONOR

Everyone's a he by default.  Don't take it hard, it's just the basic rule of teh Intarnets.

Though the ratio of females is a bit higher here than other places.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".