News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Oh man some of those are awesome.

Cram--I'm coming down in late July or early August or something. If I give you a week or two heads up, think you could print up some posters for me to snag when I'm there?

I will bring boozemuffins, in exchange, perhaps. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cramulus

most def.

booze muffins 4TW
we should eat a bunch and then go out apostering.

I've been trying to think bigger, in terms of posters. My ACTUAL SIZE poster (though it was about 20 x 30) was still too small for that billboard. Needs moar attention grabbing size!

Voodoo

the "Actual Size" one is one of my favorites.

Bu🤠ns

Anyone have ideas on how well a post-it note might note travel?

LMNO

Not well.  The adhesive comes off too easily.

Also, who wants to create the official "HIMEOBS" bumpersticker?

No other text, just HIMEOBS.  That would be awesome.

Triple Zero

daruko/mixchd, please register an account at Flickr, upload your photos and tag them with "postergasm". this is how we collect all the posterGASM evidence.

thanks ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

POSTERGASM Wiki page updated:

http://www.blackironprison.com/index.php?title=POSTERGASM

it's better organized now. Added some links to some other places.
what do you think? What does it need?

It's very important to tune this page for the general public. This page has been accessed 19,213 times.

For comparison, the BIP front page has only been accessed 8,694 times
and the OMGASM portal only 3,312 times

Try to get in the mindset of someone who just Stumbled in, or clicked through from digg or myconfinedspace.

How does this page look? How can we encourage participation?

Daruko

i still need to slow down that gif lol

Verbal Mike

forget it, put the pics up on flickr and we'll see them there. flickr is important to this project.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO on June 20, 2008, 02:59:22 PM

PM me your shipping address and quantity desired, pls.

If anyone else wants some, same deal. They costed me $1.30 each.

The stickers are 10 x 1.5 inches, black text on a white background.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now I am all tripped out because me and Net were talking about this YESTERDAY. I thought I saw one on his bike, and we briefly discussed whether they should exist or not.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Netaungrot on June 21, 2008, 04:53:14 AM

PM me your shipping address and quantity desired, pls.

If anyone else wants some, same deal. They costed me $1.30 each.

The stickers are 10 x 1.5 inches, black text on a white background.

Wait, you already have them? Have I accidentally slipped into an alternate universe?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

mixchd

Quote from: triple zero on June 20, 2008, 09:00:54 PM
daruko/mixchd, please register an account at Flickr, upload your photos and tag them with "postergasm". this is how we collect all the posterGASM evidence.

thanks ;-)
done (^_^)b
Time.... this intangible field we live within.  This thing with no face, but that of moving hands and shuffling numbers.  We don't own it, it owns us.  We're like it's pets, like hamsters in a hamster wheel, running... running... running... The only rest we get is sleep, but then that is interrupted too... by alarms... on clocks... that tell TIME!
=====Koan==============================================================
A CUP OF TEA
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NET I WANT ONE PLS! REAL BAD OK THANKS.

Reverend Loveshade

Me and a few friends got together this weekend for what we called ShamliCon (a tiny little ripoff of St. Mae's KallistiCon).  I hate having photos taken of anything I'm involved in (photos are evidence, you know), but one of our little group insisted on taking some pics of some posters and the like we distributed.  No, they aren't available right now.  Our photobug insists on using something called 'film,' and further insists on getting it sent out for developing instead of going to a one-hour lab, so don't know when the pics will be in.  But when they are, will scan, will post.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com