News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Halloween 2011

Started by Cramulus, October 13, 2011, 03:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 14, 2011, 03:21:44 PM

(click for embiggening)

Fuck.  I now have the soundtrack to Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory stuck in my head.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

I was thinking more about Alucard from Hellsing + the LSD magick scene in Invisibles, but yeah :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

I sold out this year and bought a costume.  It made me happy. *shrug*  Has a teeny tiny sparkly top hat that comes with it.  Yup--totallllly sold out.  I might not dress in this for anything but my Halloween party, though--might just wear orange-n-black on Halloween proper.

Eve Hill

Not really a costume, I know, but I'm toying with the idea of adding a walmart badge & a give'em hell attitude to my outfit and going shopping on Halloween.

Rumckle

Quote from: Cainad on October 13, 2011, 10:46:34 PM
Being in possession of a large black overcoat from Goodwill ($12 for a cashmere wool overcoat that actually fits my skinny shoulders? Fuck yes), some creepy-looking round sunglasses, and a recently-acquired Deadman-style top hat, I'm gonna go as a slightly out-of-period version of The Invisible Man.

Working on the head wrappings; going to attempt to make a sort of head-sock out of cheesecloth and then a layer or two of gauze wrapping for the proper visual effect.

And because I hatelove you freaks so much, here's a look at the hat and glasses:

I went as Invisible Man at a party a couple of years ago, but my glasses weren't as cool as those

Not sure what I'm going to do this year, or even if I'll have time to go to a party :(
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

I did the same. It was extremely hot. Fortunately the costumes came off at 12.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on October 14, 2011, 09:43:32 PM
I sold out this year and bought a costume.  It made me happy. *shrug*  Has a teeny tiny sparkly top

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 14, 2011, 02:09:48 PM
I found your post to be much more enjoyable if one stops reading it at that exact moment.

:wink:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Rumckle on October 15, 2011, 05:00:43 AM
I went as Invisible Man at a party a couple of years ago, but my glasses weren't as cool as those

Not sure what I'm going to do this year, or even if I'll have time to go to a party :(

Nice! What did you do for the head wrappings?

Rumckle

Just bandages, and got a friend to help. I had to drink everything though a straw though.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Rumckle on October 16, 2011, 05:43:19 AM
Just bandages, and got a friend to help. I had to drink everything though a straw though.
I had to do that for my Scarecrow last year (though at least I could take the mask off if I really needed to).
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jenne

Rumckle that looks damned suffocating but brilliant nonetheless!

RWHN, yuo = bad monkey! :D

Jasper

I keep wanting to get one of those black stretchy body suits that you can see through and (they say) even drink through, but I don't know what else I'd do with it. 

Maybe put that on, dress to the nines, and go as a living department store mannequin?

Jenne

Those things look creepy.  They're all over so they must be popular.  DOOO IIIIT!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jasper on October 17, 2011, 04:39:40 PM
I keep wanting to get one of those black stretchy body suits that you can see through and (they say) even drink through, but I don't know what else I'd do with it. 

Maybe put that on, dress to the nines, and go as a living department store mannequin?

Someone wore one of those with a purple squid on its head at steamcon this year.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Jasper on October 17, 2011, 04:39:40 PM

Zentai suits. Available in all kinds of colors!