News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Reginald Ret

Well met RevDWC.

Being a biped is addictive, but at least it isn't Heroin. Have fun!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

minuspace

Greetings, Rev. Dances with Cages, pro-vice-chancellor of Sea Crates.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Is it me or is there some kind of trend that any new posters that bother with this thread generally, you know, never post anything else?

Studies must be done.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 05, 2014, 11:23:18 AM
Is it me or is there some kind of trend that any new posters that bother with this thread generally, you know, never post anything else?

Studies must be done.

There's also been a high rate of joining, posting several thousand times over the course of years, and then never coming back again.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 05, 2014, 11:48:30 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on September 05, 2014, 11:23:18 AM

Studies must be done.

There's also been a high rate of joining, posting several thousand times over the course of years, and then never coming back again.

:lulz: I don't know why that struck me as funny. But it does.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raz Tech

To be fair this is probably the most hostile book of the month club I've ever seen.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 07, 2014, 12:37:49 AM
To be fair this is probably the most hostile book of the month club I've ever seen.

One of the authors joined us for a session once.

It did not end well.

Not joking.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 07, 2014, 12:37:49 AM

It gets friendlier once we get past the Oprah's Picks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

I was just shuffling through the "Strategy" picks and, of course, paused on Art of Darkness.  Then I'm surprised with the clever sub-title, just can't find the actual book at the moment. :lulz: