News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Inspirational Valentine's Quotes

Started by Cramulus, February 14, 2012, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

On this day in history, St. Valentine banished all snakes from Scotland. And on clear nights, if you listen very closely, you can still hear him riding through Sleepy Hollow, his severed head held aloft, crying out "The British are coming!" Ah, Love!

Cramulus

Love is where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers finally meet, and there are birds.

Cramulus

Who can stand against Love? It is a flying hurricane kick to the heart of misery. It is the cliff face against which sadness is dashed like a sack of unloved kittens. It can break three boards of loathing is one deft chop.

LMNO

Suu

When I bite into Love, I get the sensation of 3000 spears jabbing into my sides as I ski downhill on the alps into a pine tree that launches me into the Indian Ocean.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

"Come with me, and we will sail across the sea of love in my magical flying pirate ship, the salty spray in our face, until we are both completely soaked."   -Lord Byron

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

"Give me the lube, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Love is a magic eye poster. You stare at it in the mall until your eyeballs dry out. Then, unexpectedly, it's the Starship Enterprise.

Sita

Quote from: Cramulus on February 14, 2012, 02:59:48 PM

Love is a magic eye poster. You stare at it in the mall until your eyeballs dry out. Then, unexpectedly, it's the Starship Enterprise.
Lies. I have experienced love, but never once have I seen these supposed pictures in magic eye posters.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Love is that magical period between meeting a beautiful woman and discovering she looks like a haddock."
- Oscar Wilde
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 14, 2012, 03:41:32 PM
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

This is my favorite quote about love. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."