News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Officer, that chair there was seducing a white woman.

Started by Cain, September 21, 2012, 09:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

ITS TOTALLY A SUPER-SECRET RACIST CODE THAT NO-ONE, ESPECIALLY NOT THE SECRET SERVICE, WILL BE ABLE TO CRACK.

Also, adding the flag was a nice touch.  I bet there were lots of people who didn't get lynching an empty chair after the GOP convention as a political statement, until the flag helped tip them off that this was some kind of political thing.  The minimalism in just lynching an empty chair may have been too difficult for the other racists to decode.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2012, 09:15:36 PM
ITS TOTALLY A SUPER-SECRET RACIST CODE THAT NO-ONE, ESPECIALLY NOT THE SECRET SERVICE, WILL BE ABLE TO CRACK.

Also, adding the flag was a nice touch.  I bet there were lots of people who didn't get lynching an empty chair after the GOP convention as a political statement, until the flag helped tip them off that this was some kind of political thing.  The minimalism in just lynching an empty chair may have been too difficult for the other racists to decode.

Well, it's AMERICAN AS FUCK to lynch Black people, and it would be a disrespect to this Great Nation if we didn't fly a flag and maybe hum a few bars to the Star Spangled Banner while we showed our respect for the peaceful transition of power that distinguishes our republic from all those OTHER republics, which are like 30 feet across and make shoes for us.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Internet Jesus

In their efforts to speak code, GOP activists have disappeared up their own assholes.  You could see this coming if you read any wingnut blog - unless you've been keeping tabs on the waterheads you need some sort of political Sherpa to point out all of the touchstones.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 21, 2012, 09:20:23 PM
In their efforts to speak code, GOP activists have disappeared up their own assholes.  You could see this coming if you read any wingnut blog - unless you've been keeping tabs on the waterheads you need some sort of political Sherpa to point out all of the touchstones.

All I need is TLB.  He explains ALL of this shit, without any actual intent to do so.  TLB is the FUTURE, Jebus, so GAZE UPON HIM AND DESPAIR.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm not allowed to make public posts on Fecebook for a while because I spammed those links all over conservative groups.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."