News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Epic Mealtime

Started by Cramulus, February 07, 2011, 08:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I just like the progression from ridiculousness in the first few, to outright disturbing in some of the most recent ones.  The lamb head cerberus was just so, so wrong.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The 4 Loko chili one just looked AWFUL.  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2011, 03:43:52 AM
I just like the progression from ridiculousness in the first few, to outright disturbing in some of the most recent ones.  The lamb head cerberus was just so, so wrong.

They ate a Cerberus. 

You can't tell me that's not the craziest shit you-

If I ever...

If I ever get married, I'm having that.

AS THE BEST MAN.

Kai

It may not be just me that finds the Epic Mealtime dishes unappealing. I watch Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime; it cracks me up, and I would still eat most of what they make (had it been presented better, and without pre-dinner mayonnaise).
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 30, 2011, 04:27:56 AM
It may not be just me that finds the Epic Mealtime dishes unappealing. I watch Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime; it cracks me up, and I would still eat most of what they make (had it been presented better, and without pre-dinner mayonnaise).

OSMT is the shit.  The first episode I watched of theirs was the one where they made cookies.  That's my favorite so far. :lulz:

Kai

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 30, 2011, 05:49:37 AM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 30, 2011, 04:27:56 AM

OSMT is the shit.  The first episode I watched of theirs was the one where they made cookies.  That's my favorite so far. :lulz:

I just realized that the acronym (ROSMT) sounds like a swedish curse word.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

Captain Swampass

They're wildly inconsistent when it comes to awesome and creativity. Nothing will ever top that turbacon thing, but some come close. The strange sheep Cerberus thing was terrifying and awesome, and then the meat cars was amusing. Though, they're consistently awful when it comes to their idiotic fast food episodes. I mean, for fucks sake, I can slap together fifteen dozen goddamned burgers then wrap them in bacon. That's nothing, that's not any sort of funny, its just them running out of ideas. Which is painfully obvious in their most recent episode where they basically just... act drunk and eat fast food. They're pretty dead as far as I'm considered.  :bacon: