News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Snore, ung, snore, WHAT THE FUCK?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 07, 2012, 04:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 08, 2012, 11:14:46 AM
It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

NEWSFEED?
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

I can hardly remember I wrote that, and reading the context I can hardly believe it was me. Not that I disagree, the contrary. I just thought I'd remember writing that because it's something that I myself need to be told sometimes. Thank you, past-tripzip :) (Don't worry about it, future-zero! ;-))

So how'd Penumbral end up? Is he still here?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2013, 09:48:48 PM
I can hardly remember I wrote that, and reading the context I can hardly believe it was me. Not that I disagree, the contrary. I just thought I'd remember writing that because it's something that I myself need to be told sometimes. Thank you, past-tripzip :) (Don't worry about it, future-zero! ;-))

So how'd Penumbral end up? Is he still here?

Naw, he wanders in and out about once every 6 months or so.

And you get good advice from your past self.  NEVER listen to your future self.  He's the bastard that's going to get you in trouble, sooner or later.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 09:21:04 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 08, 2012, 11:14:46 AM
It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

NEWSFEED?

Yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 09:50:32 PMAnd you get good advice from your past self.  NEVER listen to your future self.  He's the bastard that's going to get you in trouble, sooner or later.

Shit, I wouldn't want to be that guy! [/homer]

(D'OH!)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.