News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Rant at the game you're playing

Started by Pæs, November 27, 2013, 04:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

DEAR WARCRAFT 3 MAP MAKERS, IF YOUR CUSTOM MAP SCRIPT INTERRUPTS NORMAL GAMEPLAY AT RANDOM INTERVALS TO PLAY TERRIBLE MUSIC AND ZOOM IN ON THE BOSS STANDING THERE SCRATCHING HIS ASS YET AGAIN, TEST THE FUCKING SCENE AT LEAST ONCE SO I DON'T LOSE FOUR HOURS OF GRUELING HARDCORE GAMEPLAY (twice!) BECAUSE YOUR STUPID FANCY EFFECT THING GETS STUCK IN A LOOP AND NEVER ENDS!

Also, DEAR WURM ONLINE, A CHAIN LINK FENCE THAT DOESNT EVEN REACH MY KNEES SHOULD NOT STOP ME FROM CROSSING IT.
P.S... a rope fence should be easily cut by a knife in 5 seconds, rather than having to bash it with a large maul for two hours.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Sita

Quote from: trix on May 27, 2014, 05:34:58 AM
Also, DEAR WURM ONLINE, A CHAIN LINK FENCE THAT DOESNT EVEN REACH MY KNEES SHOULD NOT STOP ME FROM CROSSING IT.

This is one of my top peeves in games. I understand the reasoning, to look pretty but still prevent you from going that direction, but very annoying. Same with the invisible walls in the middle of what seems like a big open area.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Raz Tech

Why do you hate me when all I want to do is Praise the Sun?

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

THE CAMERA ISN'T EVEN A REAL OBJECT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GAME WORLD! IT SHOULD NOT BUMP AGAINST THE WALL WHEN I TRY TO ROTATE IT!
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Chelagoras The Boulder

Dear Five Nights at Freddy's
WHHHHYYYYY!? Why do you hurt me so? I love you so much but every night you leave me a scarred and broken human being, so full of fear. This has got to be the most abusive relationship i have ever had with a game, where you make me admire your masterful use of tension and dread one minute and then haunt my dreams the next. I saw how my friend adam was with Dark Souls, and i thought that would never happen to me. But here i am, afraid to play you and afraid to not. How do you do this to me Freddy?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."