News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Facebook Discordians

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 25, 2014, 07:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, some of the fucktards on Facebook decided that because they didn't like Zach's trolling in the group, that they would take things IRL by harassing his business page, which reflects his livelihood and interacts with clients. Not shitting you.  :kingmeh:

hxxps://www.facebook.com/groups/409043185893449/421213064676461
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Listen, if just a few of us put in a concerted effort we could easily expunge hese little freaks, at least from view.

I, for one, am going to takw every opporunity to shit on those little dickbags.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I am going to dedicate myself to shitting on them for the next few days at least. Semaj (not Drjames, a different Semaj) has already blocked me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I liked the crying about you and Alty.

How dare you disrupt his nice, peaceful Discordianism in non-life affecting ways?

Salty

Right?
Then he blocked me.

Fucking pansies.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I saw the thread. I don't know what they said on his page, but he *might* have legal recourse.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

I've set them straight.  There will be no toleration for disruption in this religion of chaos.

Cain

Gah!  I'm on Facebook for five minutes, five minutes and I'm being informed that there is a "dirty secret" to the gay male subculture, which is some of them don't like women very much.

I can't fucking stand it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
I liked the crying about you and Alty.

How dare you disrupt his nice, peaceful Discordianism in non-life affecting ways?

:lulz: Priceless!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 25, 2014, 08:35:48 PM
I saw the thread. I don't know what they said on his page, but he *might* have legal recourse.

He's a lawyer, so I'm pretty sure he knows that... :lol:

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2014, 08:48:32 PM
Gah!  I'm on Facebook for five minutes, five minutes and I'm being informed that there is a "dirty secret" to the gay male subculture, which is some of them don't like women very much.

This is news?

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 27, 2014, 01:26:33 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

This is news?

No.  But on Jezebel it is.

The Gawker Media Empire; not even once.

LMNO

They've been watching too much Sex in the City, with the "gay best friend/sidekick" tropes.

I guess this is some weird unintended consequence of mainstreaming homosexuality.

Salty

I unfollowed the damned thing.

Keep getting updates in my feed.

I left the motherfucking group.

Keep getting updates in my feed.

God damned devils.