News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE GO

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 04, 2014, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm putting that in the youtube doubler with LMFAO.

:fap: :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

... That is a horrible ICP song.
Listen to this classic album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixAycLuqKY
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, just so you're totally clear on who you're talking to...

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2014, 08:28:30 PM
Quote from: Regret on April 05, 2014, 08:22:40 PM
... That is a horrible ICP song.
Listen to this classic album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixAycLuqKY

Not sure you're quite getting it. Here's the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSpXaokFkc
You were right, I didn't get it.
Now i hate you.  :argh!:  :lulz:
Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2014, 08:31:06 PM
Also, just so you're totally clear on who you're talking to...

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
I feel especially dense now. Then again, I actually am especially dense so that is OK  :lol:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2014, 01:38:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2014, 04:14:41 PM
I'm putting that in the youtube doubler with LMFAO.

:fap: :lulz:

FUCK YEAH!

I'm still wiggling.  I can't stop.

I'm alright with that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: /b/earman on April 07, 2014, 04:04:41 AM
I'm about to piss off a bunch of wraslin fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtqIb7Mwal8

If ICP ever reveal that they are Libertarians, it will destroy me.