News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Sexy time...

Started by PopeTom, June 12, 2010, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: Nigel on June 12, 2010, 08:29:52 PM
Nothing wrong with a quickie before bed. Sometime you just want to get off before you fall asleep.

This.
I hate everyone.

Earthbound Spirit

I really don't care for listening to other people doing it.  I would ask my roommate to be quieter about it going forward.   
I hate everyone.

NWC

The girl who's room is right next to mine(7 room place with a common kitchen) drove me crazy this year, she always had friends over who made tons and tons of noise(just partying), and her boyfriend was here all the time, I heard them often enough. Anyway she just is a noisy person, she also coughs in her sleep all night loud enough to wake me up. And then when my girlfriend was over, and we were busy(but not really that loud), she would knock on the wall, which is really disturbing, for me but moreso for my girlfriend.

Now the girl is gone, cos she decided not to take her exams, and we're in our exam period, so it's nice to have some peace from that. But 2 nights ago there was a bed banging against the wall intermittently from midnight to 4am, somewhere in my building, which effectively prevented me from sleeping.

Also, this:
Quote from: Nigel on June 12, 2010, 08:29:52 PM
Nothing wrong with a quickie before bed. Sometime you just want to get off before you fall asleep.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

PopeTom

Quote from: Sigmatic on June 13, 2010, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: PopeTom on June 12, 2010, 08:45:02 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on June 12, 2010, 08:35:55 PM
There's that too.

You should do some long term observation.  Graph the durations over a six month trial.

Of course keep different graphs for different partners.  It may, after all, be a confounding factor.

For science, Tom.  We need to get to the bottom of this shit.

If the encounter is repeated I'll be waiting with my stopwatch and graphing calculator.

No, that's no good.

Send him a letterhead with a detailed outline of your hypothesis and proposed methodology.  Try to convince him to help. 

I think making him aware that he is part of a scientific study will ruin the study.

Once he's aware his actions are being recorder, for SCIENCE! or not, that will change how he engages his partner.

For the sake of blindness he should not know there is observation and I should submit my raw data to others for analysis.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

Quote from: Earthbound Spirit on June 13, 2010, 06:23:08 AM
I really don't care for listening to other people doing it.  I would ask my roommate to be quieter about it going forward.   

After years of needing to crash on couches or being one of a handful of stragglers at parties until leaving at dawn  I have had the (mis)fortune to have overheard most of my friends banging most of my other friends.

I don't really have a problem listening to it so much as I have a problem not having someone around to critique the audio portion of the sex.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Hail Eris!

Earthbound Spirit

Having someone else around to help critique the audio portion is a different situation.  I would ask the other person, "Do you mind if we show these people how it's supposed to be done?" 
I hate everyone.

the last yatto

Quote from: PopeTom on June 13, 2010, 02:50:49 PM
There's that too.

You should do some long term observation.  Graph the durations over a six month trial.

Of course keep different graphs for different partners.  It may, after all, be a confounding factor.

If the encounter is repeated I'll be waiting with my stopwatch and graphing calculator.

No, that's no good.

Send him a letterhead with a detailed outline of your hypothesis and proposed methodology.  Try to convince him to help. 

I think making him aware that he is part of a scientific study will ruin the study.

Once he's aware his actions are being recorder, for SCIENCE! or not, that will change how he engages his partner.

For the sake of blindness he should not know there is observation and I should submit my raw data to others for analysis.

For the past x months you had y encounters lasting an average of 5 minutes :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Next door is having the same problem, banging against the wall with bed and moaning pretty loud. Normally i wouldnt really care but its starting to annoy the pregnant lady. Ive been thinking of leaving things attached to her door, going progressivly worse if the problem posits.

first volly will probably be newspaper advertisements for a new bed
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

PopeTom

Quote from: Pēleus on June 13, 2010, 05:22:41 PM
There's that too.

No, that's no good.

For the past x months you had y encounters lasting an average of 5 minutes :lulz:

That's something he'd get after the experiment was over.  Or just a free copy of whatever the hell I can find to publish my results.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

Quote from: Pēleus on June 13, 2010, 05:27:08 PM
Next door is having the same problem, banging against the wall with bed and moaning pretty loud. Normally i wouldnt really care but its starting to annoy the pregnant lady. Ive been thinking of leaving things attached to her door, going progressivly worse if the problem posits.

first volly will probably be newspaper advertisements for a new bed

...and a ball gag.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!

the last yatto

and sexytime gasm was born  :lulz:

Dimocritus

Next time this happens, and they know you are by yourself, make as much sexy noise as you can. That should throw them off a bit.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: dimo on June 13, 2010, 06:27:04 PM
Next time this happens, and they know you are by yourself, make as much sexy noise as you can. That should throw them off a bit.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PopeTom

Quote from: Pēleus on June 13, 2010, 05:22:41 PM
There's that too.

No, that's no good.

I think I should also include a scale (1-10) of how loud the roommate is while masturbating and how loud when with the partner in question.

Much like the Richter magnitude scale this scale will also be logarithmic.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!

BADGE OF HONOR

Naw, you don't need a scale, just a 3-4 point system.

0 - inaudible
1 - barely audible
2 - audible, but can be drowned out by other noise
3 - drowns out other noise
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".