Quote from: Wolfgang Absolutus on June 18, 2013, 06:24:02 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 17, 2013, 11:31:44 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2013, 04:25:34 PM
Quote from: Wolfgang Absolutus on June 16, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 16, 2013, 11:29:22 PM
Quote from: Wolfgang Absolutus on June 16, 2013, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 16, 2013, 10:46:17 PM
Uncle BadTouch?
I suppose shade is kind of nice. Though when it's not too hot it feels kind of good to just sit on the grass in the sun.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I did google Uncle BadTouch and http://Uncle BadTouch.org/ came up. Was that what you were talking about?

Oh, boy.

You fuckers are a persistent bunch.

S/he probably isn't one of them. If she's not, she'll let us know. If she is, she'll talk around it like they all do. If there really is more than one, which I doubt.
I suppose there isn't a way to prove that I'm not, though I genuinely don't understand a lot of what is happening over on that Uncle BadTouch site after looking at it for a bit.

Good, that probably means you're reasonably mentally healthy.

One thing loveshady and his (probably cockpuppet) acolytes won't ever do is flat-out deny being loveshady. They'll verbally dance around it and try to evade the question, but they won't flat-out lie. Which is, I suppose, a virtue. Good that he has one.

So, basically, if you just say you're not Uncle BadTouch or one of his "minions" (which I am unconvinced really exist, I think they're all just him pretending to be teenage girls) I have no reason to not believe you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Wolfgang Absolutus on June 12, 2013, 01:55:40 PM
So People became separated in their minds for whatever reason, I'm not some kind of biologist, into the Super Ego and Id. In a Dialectical type fashion The Super Ego confronted the animalistic Id and created the Ego, the self. We are self conscious because of the way the Super Ego and Id brush up against each other. This clash is the source of guilt and other emotions only humans have.
The State is a psychic projection of this internal state of affairs where the Super Ego, exemplified in The MachineTM brushes up against our base internal desires, the Id, and turns us into citizens.
The movements of the 60s with sexual revolution and whatever else are then superficial because they merely furthered the clash between the Id and the Super Ego with them on one side and the government on the other. All it did was make us (here I can nly speak for America) more egotistical and guilty. More repressed as citizens. (This can also be linked to the concept of recuperation of the situationists where any radical tendencies are defanged and then put to service by The MachineTM, which might make it only seem like the sexual revolution movement was superficial. )
So then this seems to jam with the Buddhist notion of Ego Death and being Mu. At this point since I am not that well versed in Buddhism I am kind of lost.
I am also then a bit disconcerted with the way this argument goes due to the eternal nature of the Chao. If we are pretty much incapable of seeing Chaos for what it is and instead we must be satisfied with whirling arrays of order and disorder, does that mean that we are stuck with this repugnant Super Ego and with it The MachineTM itself?
It could be possible that while the Super Ego and it's notions of order are impossible to escape, we can shift the relationship between the Super Ego and Id such that our Ego lives much more at ease. At which point then the anarchist project becomes feasible as it changes the organization of people and the balance between order and disorder by removing the State Capitalist machine and replacing it with an array of other more local rule making bodies. Of course then that might imply that the Buddhist notion of being Mu is unattainable, though it still leaves the process of Zen up for use to balance out the forces of order and disorder in our minds. 
This is just a different way of understanding the forces of Order and Disorder, though I've been reading alot of the Illuminatus! books lately soit could just be a regurgitation of that. In any case, what do you think about this?

This post is mired in Cartesian Duality.

I can't believe I was the first one to go there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."