News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Restroom Stickers

Started by Lymantria Dispar, November 17, 2008, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lymantria Dispar

Public restrooms are great places to put up stickers. I made a few & ran them out on uncut pressure sensitive label material. They are 5" x 3", so 4 will fit fine on a standard sheet. I keep some in a jacket pocket to put up whenever possible. I'll typically stick them right above the toilet. Here's the first one, which was based on a post by Iptuous in the Restroom Postings thread. See that thread for more ideas...

I used to think normal was normal. Then, as time moved on, I used to pretend normal was normal, you know, just smile & nod my head a lot. Then when I realized me being abnormal was completely normal, well, I still smile & nod my head a lot, but now will occasionally smack a random person in the street.

Lymantria Dispar

I used to think normal was normal. Then, as time moved on, I used to pretend normal was normal, you know, just smile & nod my head a lot. Then when I realized me being abnormal was completely normal, well, I still smile & nod my head a lot, but now will occasionally smack a random person in the street.

Elder Iptuous

While these are good, you stuck them in the current restroom posting thread, some other non-related thread, and now have made a new thread for some reason....
:?

Payne

At least it's stylish spamming.

Already has one up on about 95% of posters here.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Iptuous on November 17, 2008, 03:15:01 PM
While these are good, you stuck them in the current restroom posting thread, some other non-related thread, and now have made a new thread for some reason....
:?

Some people can't paint within the lines either.  It happens.

Lymantria Dispar

Quote from: Iptuous on November 17, 2008, 03:15:01 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on November 15, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
please x-post to postergasm thread!

Well, I was following Cramulus' suggestion to cross post. I removed the one from the 'other non-related thread'... I was on a phone call at that time & wasn't paying full attention when I hit Post. Damn multi-tasking!

I was looking in the PosterGASM thread, but I thought a new one may be more appropriate. Hey, what can I say - I'm still figuring out the disorganizational systems around this place!

Restrooms are great places to mess with peoples heads... they get a good amount of traffic and people are able to notice things without too much outside distraction.

Lymantria Dispar

Miley Spears

These are just great! But shouldn't it be signed The Mgt?
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

fomenter

for the tops of self flushing urinals like this
                                            /

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all photographs taken by this camera are the property of the management                      
by using this urinal you are giving legal consent for photographs to be taken and used  for any purpose
                                                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp