News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

The Rev. Uncle BadTouch FAN CLUB Thread!

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 14, 2008, 05:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

The Buckley parallels are astonishing. Are you sure theyre not the same person? 
[/quote]

Yes, we are pretty sure he's not also a webcomic artist.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
I wouldnt use the term "artist" to describe Buckley in any fashion.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kingderp on August 12, 2010, 04:40:36 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
I wouldnt use the term "artist" to describe Buckley in any fashion.

Whatever.

I don't care whatever beef you have with this person, and wish you hadn't used it an an excuse to dredge up this horrible Uncle BadTouch thread.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

I disagree. I still think the "IT'S FULL OF CORN" post might have been the pinnacle of my posting on this forum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BadBeast

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 14, 2010, 03:40:42 AM
I disagree. I still think the "IT'S FULL OF CORN" post might have been the pinnacle of my posting on this forum.
*Shivers* Then you need to try harder.

Gem though "IT'S FULL OF CORN" may be, this thread leaves the unmistakable smell of shit seeping up through my keyboard. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4