News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Well I guess Dietier had to be used for something.

So what's causing the spread and what will happen if it continues? I've got a fair idea but I'm guessing it to be far more serious and hilarious than what I'm thinking.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 07, 2016, 01:42:29 PM
Well I guess Dietier had to be used for something.

So what's causing the spread and what will happen if it continues? I've got a fair idea but I'm guessing it to be far more serious and hilarious than what I'm thinking.

water, of course. Eventually, if left untended, the tunnels will collapse.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

axod

just this

Cramulus

Just made this

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Cramulus

It's from REALITY, Gene Ray of timecube.com was just the messenger.

Freeky

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

Junkenstein

:lulz:
Didn't we have a nazi at one point that actually came out with the bottom right? He was amazing. By which I mean probably retarded.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Brother Nihil, maybe?  I sometimes get stupid people mixed up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on April 19, 2016, 08:19:44 PM
Brother Nihil, maybe?  I sometimes get stupid people mixed up.

That's the guy.  He's still around, just doesn't post, since his "dark enlightnment" shit got the respect it deserved.