News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Cain posts some photos

Started by Cain, November 30, 2009, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Because I has a new camera and shit.  This is an installation piece I call "walking to and from work":

OH MA GAWD, its suburbia

Flood on

More river

Proof England is crowded: they build houses right on the fucking road (ignore the endless miles of fields in the background).

I'd be lying if I said I had any clue as to what this was about

A path of mystery.  I have no idea where it leads.

A bridge too far

Not sure if this is the result of living on the edge of Little Beirut or other factors.

Good thing global warming doesn't exist, or I might wonder why a rose is still alive a day before December starts

Not to mention suburb-berries, or whatever these are

Something.

Dysnomia

I want to live in Britspagland. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

WTF, I want those old houses!! They're at least 200 years older than our old houses!  :argh!:

Also, your grass is still green and you have blue skies, fuckers. We won't see anything green or blue until April!! We do still have random flowers and fruits though. In fact apples and some other crops are still going in some places. That's normal.

Old England and New England obviously have nothing in common. We need to break off this relationship, immediately.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I suspect the only reason it is still green is because we have about five rivers and streams running through town (we're in a valley) and because it rained pretty much all of last month.

Tomorrow we're expecting frost though.  Hopefully it will last until the end of the week, because I'll be taking photos of a different part of town then, and some of them would like nice in ice.

Cain

Took some more

Only now I realize I should have resized these slightly larger.  Oh well.

The Good Reverend Roger

What's all that green stuff?

Proper plants are sickly yellow and/or brown.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Congealed vomit.  The kebab shop is really, really bad here, yet everyone always goes when they're drunk, even if its on the other side of town and not on their way home.  It is the only reasonable explanation

Sir Squid Diddimus

my brain is forcing me to process these as photos from a book of some magical place that doesn't exist.

Payne

Why do I keep looking for HIMEOBS agents, dread daemons, Zombie Nazis, canvassing Tories and other evildoers and ne'er-do-wells in every picture?

WHY DO I KEEP FEELING THE NEED TO WOMP THEM IN?