Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on October 01, 2015, 12:56:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 01, 2015, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: LMNO on October 01, 2015, 12:24:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:38:52 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 30, 2015, 11:37:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:32:59 PM
I made a ridiculous amount of money today.

Which is good, because medical bills.  Also, TGRR dental surgery starting tomorrow.  I may not be in my usual pleasant good mood for the next week or so.

Oh, my... good luck with the dental surgery, I hate that stuff! But it usually makes everything better.

Yeah, my front tooth cracked vertically.  Since it's already had a root canal, there's no fixing it.  So out it comes, then they drill a hole in my skull, sink an anchor, and put a false tooth on the anchor.

Airports are gonna be HILARIOUS now.

You're gonna put a platinum tooth in, right?

Nope.  Just regular old ceramic.  I'm a utilitarian.  I may go with stainless steel.

I can see chrome steel alloys becoming a sort of silver to scavengers of the wreckage we leave behind.  Mithril and shit, strange, holy, and less tarnishable that anything else they dig up.

My face will be a relic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2015, 03:15:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:38:52 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 30, 2015, 11:37:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:32:59 PM
I made a ridiculous amount of money today.

Which is good, because medical bills.  Also, TGRR dental surgery starting tomorrow.  I may not be in my usual pleasant good mood for the next week or so.

Oh, my... good luck with the dental surgery, I hate that stuff! But it usually makes everything better.

Yeah, my front tooth cracked vertically.  Since it's already had a root canal, there's no fixing it.  So out it comes, then they drill a hole in my skull, sink an anchor, and put a false tooth on the anchor.

Airports are gonna be HILARIOUS now.

YOUR GRIN IS GOING TO BE PART CYBORG!?

:cainftw:

No popout weapons.  :boring:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2015, 03:14:10 AM
Quote from: Meunster on October 01, 2015, 12:28:01 AM
Quote from: Cain on September 30, 2015, 10:15:13 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 30, 2015, 09:49:49 PM
I'm gonna regret this, but what is a clock truther?

People obsessed with whether Ahmed Mohammed actually "invented" a clock or merely rehoused a ready made clock/clock components in a new unit.

May also refer to general conspiracy theories that he did it for "free stuff" or "attention" or "his dad made him do it because crazy Muslims, amirite?"  Not kept up to date on that aspect of it.

What's everyones stance on the clock shit?
You full sjw or full pol?
I just think it's a giant overreaction on both parts, he shouldn't of been arrested even though it looks a lot like a bomb, yet he shouldn't be getting money for making  a clock at 14 either.

...smh

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

It never ceases to amaze, how certain media can and will find a conspiracy in anything a Muslim does.

Meanwhile, Volkswagen did nothing wrong, according to the same media outlets ("regulatory tradeoff", "phony moral imperative", "knee-jerk liberal reaction" etc).

Meunster

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
It never ceases to amaze, how certain media can and will find a conspiracy in anything a Muslim does.

Meanwhile, Volkswagen did nothing wrong, according to the same media outlets ("regulatory tradeoff", "phony moral imperative", "knee-jerk liberal reaction" etc).

Cause the jews controlling the media want social unrest but businesse to be free to lie and steal.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

The sucky thing about being an admin is that you can't use the ignore function.

I suppose I will have to do that manually from here on out.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Meunster on October 01, 2015, 03:20:58 PM

Cause the jews controlling the media want social unrest but businesse to be free to lie and steal.

You're not cute or funny.

Cainad (dec.)

People obsessed with whether Ahmed Mohammed actually "invented" a clock or merely rehoused a ready made clock/clock components in a new unit.

May also refer to general conspiracy theories that he did it for "free stuff" or "attention" or "his dad made him do it because crazy Muslims, amirite?"  Not kept up to date on that aspect of it.

I just think it's a giant overreaction on both parts, he shouldn't of been arrested even though it looks a lot like a bomb, yet he shouldn't be getting money for making  a clock at 14 either.

1) "Shouldn't have"
2) There's an awful lot of people making a shit ton of money that probably shouldn't be. Why are we weighing in national judgement on a teenager?
3) Who the fuck is giving him money anyway?

Most of the judging I've seen going on towards Ahmed sounds an awful lot like people who are desperate to sound poignant and have their moral opinions be weighty and meaningful. So far, unsuccessfully.

The Wizard Joseph

Woke up in a horrible depression. Worst I've felt for some time now. Can't seem to shake out of it at all.  :|
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 01, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

Must still be holding a flame for his "old" Nazi fetish.

Fuck yourself Poptart.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 01, 2015, 07:11:44 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 01, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

Must still be holding a flame for his "old" Nazi fetish.

Fuck yourself Poptart.

Don't bring my fetishes into this. I have much weirder ones then military uniforms.

Knew I should of put a winky face, figured ya'll would of caught me being ironic to mock the racist new neo clockies
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 01, 2015, 05:20:38 PM

1) "Shouldn't have"
2) There's an awful lot of people making a shit ton of money that probably shouldn't be. Why are we weighing in national judgement on a teenager?

Most of the judging I've seen going on towards Ahmed sounds an awful lot like people who are desperate to sound poignant and have their moral opinions be weighty and meaningful. So far, unsuccessfully.

I'll be honest,  I'm mad because he's made 100k (according to CNN) from donations for making a clock. When I was 14 my school had classes where we made fucking robots. Where's my scholarship? 
I just think everything thing is a giant overreaction and I meed to copy the therom of how he got so much money.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Don Coyote

Quote from: Meunster on October 01, 2015, 08:12:34 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 01, 2015, 05:20:38 PM

1) "Shouldn't have"

I'll be honest,  I'm mad because he's made 100k (according to CNN) from donations for making a clock. When I was 14 my school had classes where we made fucking robots. Where's my scholarship? 
I just think everything thing is a giant overreaction and I meed to copy the therom of how he got so much money.

And I had to join the Army to be able to afford a college education.

DIAF