News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Flouncebook

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 02, 2012, 11:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Please sign your name, noting the date and time, in this thread when you flounce. Also, if you un-flounce, please check back in here. This will help us keep track.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Elder Iptuous

I would assume that most flouncers are unlikely to post it here, but i like the idea.  :lol:
would it be in violation of board guidelines to have flounce announcements split here by moderator action for posterity?
....or i guess links could just be made.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

I'm going to flounce tomorrow morning at precisely 2 am and return at 1 am that same day.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cuddlefish

I'm in the middle of a prolonged absence, does that count? Should I post here?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cain

Quote from: Curdlefish on November 03, 2012, 03:47:42 PM

No.  You have to formally declare your intent to return first, then flounce.  We have a process for this kind of thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think the idea of moving flounce posts to their own thread is hilarious.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

ERHMAHGERD, I HAET YOU ALL.  I'M NEVER COMING BACK EVER!

OFFICIAL FLOUNCE!

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2012, 04:10:11 PM

No.  You have to formally declare your intent to return first, then flounce.  We have a process for this kind of thing.

Ok, so, if I do flounce with an intent to return, can I haz absentee ballot?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Curdlefish on November 03, 2012, 11:37:55 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2012, 04:10:11 PM

Ok, so, if I do flounce with an intent to return, can I haz absentee ballot?

We need form 1704B filled in triplicate, along with two state-issued forms of ID, a utility bill as proof of address and the written character testimony of a former civil servant, teacher, member of the armed forces, legal officer or similar profession before we can issue the absentee ballot.  You know the rules.

hunter s.durden

Fuck.
Question: I flounced from FB about 8 months ago and informed no one. Was my ballot today legal, or did my blunder potentially cost Jill Stein the election?
This space for rent.

Epimetheus

Flouncing as soon as I'm annoyed or bored.
Returning as soon as I remember that other people have no obligation to be as I want them to be, and that I make my own fun.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pope Pixie Pickle

If I ever decide to Take My Boa and Go, I shall not announce my doing so.