News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2014, 06:04:55 AM
Nigel, I was unaware you were four separate people living in the same spacetime.

Oh fuck, what tipped you off?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

To be honest, it was all those dicks in all those asses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2014, 04:34:49 PM

Plus, she lives in a tesseract, because she's too good for 3 dimensions like the rest of us.

As our British friends say, "OO DOES SHE FINK SHE IS?"
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's snowing like a mad bastard in Phoenix.

54F here. 

:hammer:
Molon Lube

LMNO

I'm on a train, heading to NYC, to visit some sort of immersive avant garde retelling of Macbeth called "Sleep No More". Should be very weird.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2014, 05:14:59 PM
I'm on a train, heading to NYC, to visit some sort of immersive avant garde retelling of Macbeth called "Sleep No More". Should be very weird.

Oh shit! I've heard nothing but wonderful things about that show. Except for people with claustrophobia and anxiety. I've been wanting to see it for years now, but every show was sold out back when it was still at the ART in Boston.

My sister and I are getting tickets for one another as our Christmas presents. Have fun dude, and let me know how it is!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Will do!  I'm pretty sure they don't allow cameras, but I'll see if I can writes something up.

Incidentally, riding a train (splurged for first class) is a pretty awesome experience.  I feel so sophisticated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 31, 2014, 04:47:29 PM

Plus, she lives in a tesseract, because she's too good for 3 dimensions like the rest of us.

It's not that complicated, you just have to orient yourself to <home> whenever you go out. It doesn't really matter where the rest of the city is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm in customer service chat with AT&T.

All I wanted to know was how long I have left to pay off my stupid phone, but now they're all "DON'T GO AAAAHHHH WE'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU"

FFS. All I want to do is to shower and bake a cake.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh hey but I seem to be ending up with a 2 GB plan for the price of 1 GB, and an $80 credit. Sweet!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2014, 05:51:42 PM
Will do!  I'm pretty sure they don't allow cameras, but I'll see if I can writes something up.

Incidentally, riding a train (splurged for first class) is a pretty awesome experience.  I feel so sophisticated.

You classy maniac.

My stepsister was deliberately vague about the show so as not to give anything away, but the one piece of advice I was given was:  If there is a candy store, you can eat the candy.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 31, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

It's not that complicated, you just have to orient yourself to <home> whenever you go out. It doesn't really matter where the rest of the city is.

You just have to hope it all doesn't default to MAIN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2014, 06:20:43 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 31, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

You just have to hope it all doesn't default to MAIN.

Well even if it does, you can just wait for Hirley0 to ping you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just found out that Ze Frank and Hank Green are friends. Fap fap fap fap fap.