News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

RiFF RaFF - greatest troll of all time?

Started by Count Chocula, October 15, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Delcon on October 16, 2013, 11:08:36 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:55:01 PM
My verdict is in...He's a patsy.  It's like the Cherry Sisters.  Someone is making a buck off of him looking like a fucking idiot as a novelty act.

I think I agree. And they are rolling in the dough. If you put your ear to the internet you can hear him about to blow up. Mainstream, middle America after this next CD comes out. Millions of 16 year old white kids saying "middle of the mall shit" within 2 months. Calling it now.

Not touching that bet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Delcon on October 16, 2013, 11:02:35 PM
Definitely overdoing it. He is in a group with Simon Rex and Andy Milonakis called Three Loco, which is obviously a joke. But yet he's just begging for credibility for his solo act.

One other thing, no freaking way he could have went pro. Not a chance in hell, all bullshit.

That's the part that makes me wonder if he's a genius. He described eating a whole plate of lobster in exactly the same terms he used to describe going pro. And the video clip of him playing basketball was terrible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:38:26 PM
The "ice on his chest" looks like something from a swap meet.

:lulz:

He called the Cheshire cat the "chartreuse cat".  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 16, 2013, 11:52:12 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:38:26 PM
The "ice on his chest" looks like something from a swap meet.

:lulz:

He called the Cheshire cat the "chartreuse cat".  :lulz:

YES. My impression is that this guy is straight-up trolling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

He's got a jailhouse-style tattoo of TEXAS.
And yeah, he can't talk with a grill in his mouth. Sounds like one of those Richard Pryor old geezer characters.

Troll.  :lulz:

Count Chocula

I think the puppet masters are trolling for dollars. Poor Horst doesn't have much of a clue and buys into his Halloween costume persona. Final answer.

Anna Mae Bollocks

OTOH, Texas, especially Houston, IS a thing in rap/hiphop, for the simple reason that it's SO FUCKING HORRIBLE.

But Copperfield =/= Fifth Ward.  :lulz:

Ben Shapiro

Count Chocula

Quote from: Delcon on October 17, 2013, 12:10:28 AM
I think the puppet masters are trolling for dollars. Poor Horst doesn't have much of a clue and buys into his Halloween costume persona. Final answer.

Actually, I have no fucking clue and it's driving me insane. All I know is that 10 years ago he was just a goofy kid that didn't have many friends and nobody could understand him because of his accent/inability to formulate a coherent sentence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Delcon on October 17, 2013, 12:22:27 AM

Actually, I have no fucking clue and it's driving me insane. All I know is that 10 years ago he was just a goofy kid that didn't have many friends and nobody could understand him because of his accent/inability to formulate a coherent sentence.

I'm betting on "dumb with good handlers", ie, the other members of his group.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 17, 2013, 12:24:29 AM

I don't think so, for the same reason I don't think me being able to make a living selling my beads is good luck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 17, 2013, 12:36:29 AM

I don't think so, for the same reason I don't think me being able to make a living selling my beads is good luck.

I could be wrong, but I've met some dumb bastards in my life.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 17, 2013, 12:39:56 AM

Yeah, but they aren't usually able to create a completely convincing over-the-top alter ego that fucks with people's heads. People like that are discovered, not made -- it stretches the bounds of believability to think that some "handlers" just latched onto a random dumb guy and molded him into a character who can muse rhapsodically about being a baller and eating a whole plate of lobster by himself in the same terms within five minutes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 17, 2013, 05:37:16 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 17, 2013, 12:39:56 AM

Yeah, but they aren't usually able to create a completely convincing over-the-top alter ego that fucks with people's heads. People like that are discovered, not made -- it stretches the bounds of believability to think that some "handlers" just latched onto a random dumb guy and molded him into a character who can muse rhapsodically about being a baller and eating a whole plate of lobster by himself in the same terms within five minutes.

As I say, I could be wrong.

I hope he's that dumb, though, because the way he appears to be makes me want humanity to survive another generation.