News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Nigel's Borneo Thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 09, 2015, 01:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have to say that I really like the Dusun and I appreciate their "you kill it, you eat it" policy, but they are really not very good cooks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

More shit in Kalangaan:

Lizard eggs

I don't know what the fuck this is, other than awesome

A vine doing a vine thing

Tree roots

The trail back to the village from the worksite

A village house at dusk

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Was that more hibiscus in front of Skeptical Village Chicken?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 02, 2015, 12:30:30 AM
Was that more hibiscus in front of Skeptical Village Chicken?

Yes! It's like a weed, it's everywhere.

Doktor Howl

Tell us about the mosquitoes.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 03:58:40 AM

It's like a weed, it's everywhere.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually there were hardly any mosquitoes. It's not a swampy area really, and it was the dry season. I hear the south of Borneo can be pretty brutal malaria-wise.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 02, 2015, 09:25:08 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 06:50:01 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 03:58:40 AM

It's like a weed, it's everywhere.

What were the weeds like?

Like swarming flocks of miniature flesh-eating dinosaurs covered in terrestrial leeches.

Doktor Howl

Let this be a lesson to you about traveling.  It SEEMS all sophisticated and stuff, but then you get bitten by a clownfish and chased by weeds.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
Let this be a lesson to you about traveling.  It SEEMS all sophisticated and stuff, but then you get bitten by a clownfish and chased by weeds.

May I big words?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 06, 2015, 03:00:55 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2015, 05:07:48 AM

May I big words?

Of course.
Molon Lube