News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Luna

Quote from: Alty on December 16, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 16, 2011, 08:35:27 PM
I clearly remember we did this at the CT meetup and everybody agreed that cake won.

Clearly your judgment was clouded by the fumes of so many spags in one place.
That and alcohol.

That many spags in one place, alcohol was redundant.

But, yes, cake won.  Anybody who doesn't remember was obviously under the influence of that horrible clam beer shit.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

THE CAKE SPAGS DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF GLORIOUS AND TERRIBLE BUDWEISER CLAMATO
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

One good thing about that shit, it makes everything else after it taste like heaven.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Triple Zero

It's like you were THERE, Alty! ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Salty

EOC bringing that horrible stuff into the middle of nowhere made me FEEL like it. It also made me feel shame and self-loathing.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Alty on December 16, 2011, 11:31:58 PM
EOC bringing that horrible stuff into the middle of nowhere made me FEEL like it. It also made me feel shame and self-loathing.

It's amazing how many emotions they can fit into one can!

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 16, 2011, 10:44:53 PM
THE CAKE SPAGS DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF GLORIOUS AND TERRIBLE BUDWEISER CLAMATO

HAIL!

PRAISE BE TO THE BRINGER OF THE BUD CLAMATO! :cainftw:

Chairman Risus

CAKE LIES AT BOTH ENDS OF THE BELL CURVE, PIE IS ONLY IN THE MIDDLE. THAT IS ALL. 

leln

Quote from: Luna on December 16, 2011, 01:54:59 PM
Quote from: Luna on August 24, 2011, 03:57:20 AM
Quote from: leln on August 24, 2011, 02:27:24 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 23, 2011, 10:48:38 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 23, 2011, 03:23:08 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 23, 2011, 02:51:48 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 23, 2011, 02:20:18 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 22, 2011, 07:40:32 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 22, 2011, 06:22:13 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I've come to a revelation.

Cake is not bad.  In fact, cake is pretty alright.

The problem is that the motherfuckers who like cake are terrible.  Their taint is evident in their baked goods and their evil spreads through each morsel of moist dessert.  What was once a slice of sugary wonder becomes a conduit for their filth and wickedness.

Do not hate the cake, friends.  In fact, a pie person can make a cake and it'll probably be something less than total failure.  But the moment a cake person makes a cake, it is wretched.

Beware the pie prepared by cake fiends.  It is false pie.  Not pie at all, but rather a sub-pie, a quasi-pie, born of the machinations of a degenerate people.

Don't make me bake for you, EoC.

Last bastard I baked for, I made a chocolate cake so awesome, he couldn't taste anything else for a month.

True story.
Ummm. Eww.  

(Okay, he was allergic to chocolate, how was I supposed to know?  That's the kinda thing you should MENTION when cake is involved...)
Better question. If he's allergic to chocolate. WHY DID HE EAT IT? It's kinda hard to disguise a chocolate cake.

Because it was so awesome.   :lulz:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 23, 2011, 03:26:47 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 22, 2011, 07:40:32 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 22, 2011, 06:22:13 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I've come to a revelation.

Cake is not bad.  In fact, cake is pretty alright.

The problem is that the motherfuckers who like cake are terrible.  Their taint is evident in their baked goods and their evil spreads through each morsel of moist dessert.  What was once a slice of sugary wonder becomes a conduit for their filth and wickedness.

Do not hate the cake, friends.  In fact, a pie person can make a cake and it'll probably be something less than total failure.  But the moment a cake person makes a cake, it is wretched.

Beware the pie prepared by cake fiends.  It is false pie.  Not pie at all, but rather a sub-pie, a quasi-pie, born of the machinations of a degenerate people.

Don't make me bake for you, EoC.

Last bastard I baked for, I made a chocolate cake so awesome, he couldn't taste anything else for a month.

True story.

I accept this challenge.  In fact, so confident am I in my hatred of cake, that I will say there is no cake that can be made that I will not despise, and I welcome all challengers to that task.

EoC,
loves it when a plan comes together.

You're on.  We will work out details.

If you want help and an excuse to call in the locals, I'll willingly bake obscene desserts and maybe we can con Richter into making Weapon X chili. I only have a few more unencumbered weekends before grad school becomes my priority, so please feel free to help me waste them.

This could quickly become an epic weekend.

Yo, leln, we need to do this.  After the new year, before grad school eats you again.

Agreed. I have a couple ideas for blasphemy brownies I want to try, but I'm not allowed be alone with the results. And I have some refinements to the Amish vanilla/kladdkakka piecake that I'd like to inflict on other people. Or we could choose another theme entirely for the food. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?  :evil:

We should find out who's free when.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Luna

Quote from: leln on December 17, 2011, 01:24:40 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 16, 2011, 01:54:59 PM

Yo, leln, we need to do this.  After the new year, before grad school eats you again.

Agreed. I have a couple ideas for blasphemy brownies I want to try, but I'm not allowed be alone with the results. And I have some refinements to the Amish vanilla/kladdkakka piecake that I'd like to inflict on other people. Or we could choose another theme entirely for the food. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?  :evil:

We should find out who's free when.

Works for me.  I humbly submit the theme for "YUM!"  (Because, you know, if all we eat is dessert, somebody is gonna yark on the carpet.)  Who's up for a Saturday involving food, booze, and fun?

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

HAVE FUN WITH THE DEEPFRYER NIGHT.

TAKE 2.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

leln

Quote from: Suu on December 17, 2011, 06:29:04 PM

TAKE 2.

This can only end in tears....We're going to need more than one camera, and a fucking big salad. You know, just to forestall pre-emptive artery clogging.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Luna

Quote from: leln on December 18, 2011, 12:24:04 AM
Quote from: Suu on December 17, 2011, 06:29:04 PM

TAKE 2.

This can only end in tears....We're going to need more than one camera, and a fucking big salad. You know, just to forestall pre-emptive artery clogging.

Arteries?  Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

navkat

CAEK: comes in twos. Can live forever if nailed to a tree.
PIE: comes in many flavours. Costs $1.09 in pocket-form.
WIN: CAEK.