News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Now this is a story

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, April 23, 2011, 07:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

of about how douchebag preachers get so caught up in their ridiculous religious intolerance that one day they're telling me to accept a plea deal on a bogus charge because "Jesus is trying to get your attention," and eleven years later (almost to the day, now that I think about it) they end up here.

PS NO TROLL
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Payne

Jesus really got his attention with that one.

"TIME TO COME HOME, BUCK-O, THEY'RE ONTO US!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now, here's a kind of suicide I have trouble feeling any sympathy for.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Kurt Christ

I have no sympathy for someone with a last name like Minerva that wastes on being a priest. The name "Nick Minerva" practically begs to be an author, or a shitty singer-songwriter.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

tyrannosaurus vex

Yeah he was a really pent-up guy who was always jealous of Liberals and Nonbelievers for always getting to have so much damn fun all the time. You could see the veins on his neck pop out every time you mentioned something like Mardi Gras or Massachusetts.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.